Hey! Try this for Genji next Exp Card!

Genji

Shuriken:

• Damage increased from 28 to 29.
  • Primary Fire Recovery Fire Rate decreased from 0.95s to 0.9s
  • Secondary Fire Recovery Fire Rate decreased from 0.75s to 0.7s
  • Secondary Fire Spread increased from 9 to 10.5.
  • Shuriken Travel Speed increased from 60m/s to 70m/s .

Deflect:

• Fixed inconsistency bugs where deflect won’t work properly against opponents that would sometimes shoot the genji and damage him through deflect.
  • Duration decreased from 2s to 1.75s

Dragonblade:

• Ultimate Generation cost increased by 25%

Cyber Agility (Passive):

• To fix the inconsistency of wall climb, Genji can now wall climb an infinite amount of walls within a certain time frame (total duration is still the same). Just like how DVA’s Defense matrix has a bar on the right hand side to show how much time she has left to use defense matrix, Genji’s wall climb duration will now display that bar to show how much time he can climb wall to wall. The duration of wall climb will ONLY reset once genji hits the floor. Bonus: Can apply this to hanzo too if genji gets this change.

The goal was to take his current buffs he has right now and the full revert he had back in june/july and put them at a midway point. On top of a couple of additional small buff changes to primary and shuriken speed to make his overall base kit better. In addition, a few suggestions to fix the inconsistencies that deflect and wall climb endures when running into such situations such as:

• getting slept through deflect
  • wall climbing and one tiny geometrical feature on the map ruins the wall climb entirely resulting into your death

Also a big ult charge nerf where the genji will receive his ult less than average to lower the commonality of the blade he can get in an average fight, and allowing more preparation for the enemy team. I believe taking small steps and numbers to improving genji’s overall kit and dialing back the buffs hes received a bit could make him a better overall fighter with less dependence on blade. And if genji is still suffering as a hero, we can perhaps take one more small step to improve and one step back to see if theres a portion of his kit being a nuisance. Not a huge step back like before. tell me what you think :heart:

41 Likes

Like it. Only thing to be careful is that changing abilities like deflect is going to be iffy because the timing is built into everyone’s muscle memory and changing it will cause that muscle memory to be adjusted. It usually creates a lot of complaints, which is why Hanzo will probably never get 125 projectile speed and such.

3 Likes

could perhaps just revert it back to 1.5s like before. honestly my main concern about deflect is that its bugs of getting dmged through it. the duration doesnt help or break genji no matter what you do since youre gonna end up getting shot through it or CCed out of it. Although if it gets reverted back to 1.5s where everybody was used to it, i dont mind. Just that deflect is not a main concern but its bugs are. Same with wall climb. I felt like tackling those in the suggestions i made would make them better suited.

5 Likes

I like it

3 Likes

Insert buggs bunny meme here
NO

daddy OwO

10 Likes

I really like this. Pretty good for genji. :smiley:

1 Like

imma get you smh >:(.

2 Likes

You found the Easter egg?

4 Likes

yes and i hate it D:<

4 Likes

Good, good, btw you got my friend request?

1 Like

Would still prefer 30 dmg and 0.65 on secondary

reverting it completely would be the better option imo

Yes

this needs to be added. no further questions about that Jeff
ADD it.

3 Likes

Damn, it’s not even an option it’s literally a MUST
These Genji mains are ruthless

4 Likes

laughs in Mada Mada :heart:

8 Likes

Laughs in MACE TO THE FACE, MACE TO THE FACE, MACE TO THE FACE

4 Likes

This is such a wholesome thread :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would nerf the ult more if you want to buff his base kit

2 Likes

⎝⎠ ╲╱╲╱ ⎝⎠

3 Likes

what percentage did you have in mind? just curious

oh no

1 Like

This isn’t even my final form
FIGHT ME (ง’̀-'́)ง

1 Like

no percentages per se i would just make it weaker (damage wise maybe idk)

1 Like