Hey! Try this for Genji next Exp Card!

I’m not a Genji main myself, but the changes I’d like to see would be 29-30 damage Shurikens & Blade no longer being Nano-able.

I dont think an Ult Charge increase would solve the Blade problem. I think we need to just rip off the bandaid and remove its ability to be Nano-able in order for Genji to ever get more power in his base kit.

4 Likes

Naked blade dmg itself is fine and i wouldnt suggest changing it all. Blade itself is pretty balanced but arguably weak due to its very risky nature for the genji player.

as much as im against the removal of dmg boosted blade because thats not the fault of genji and rather ana, if that happens, i would suggest more changes to help vanilla blade to keep the genji more sustained and consistent. because losing dmg boosted blade would end up almost being a joke ult in higher ranks. Granted it helps the lower ranks but the higher ranks wouldnt find any reason to use blade and rather just use nano shurikens or anything.

Removal of dmg boosted blade is a huge nerf in itself so i’d probably compensate that with like a small buff to base blade such as 125 or 130, and some additional passive like 10-20% dmg reduction when in blading animation (doesnt stack with nano properties), or even 8s blade like what a friend of mine mentioned in his thread here: My patch notes (27/12/2020) . Or another approach would just be net nerfing ana’s nano to make it more defensive rather than offensive then that can work and solve the nanoblade issue.

2 Likes

(ง’̀-'́)ง
FIGHT ME

1 Like

you ASKED FOR IT
(ง’̀-'́)ง

1 Like

OUR FIGHT WILL BE LEGENDARY
(ง •̀_•́)ง ผ(•̀_•́ผ)

1 Like

6 Likes

ITS OVER YOU GENJI ONE TRICK, I HAVE A GUN
┌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿
I HAVE THE HIGHGROUND

1 Like

Buff his primary fire rate and damage, buff secondary fire rate and nerf damage to 25
Make ult a channeled thingy so CC can counter it more reliably, no need to make nano not interact with it

This would make him a troll pick

No, it would make good genjis stand apart from bad ones
You cant have your cake and eat it at same time if you get what i mean

1 Like

Poor Genji, almost made me cry. People forgot who he is.
/S

1 Like

Let me break down your ideas okay:

Sure

He’s a burst damage hero, so nerfing his damage and buffing the fire rate doesn’t make sense.

He has to be in melee range to use it, which is why it isn’t a channeled ult. Unless you want it to be refunded like it was at launch.

1 Like

If you are going to say something, say something that’s constructive to the post. Stop trolling.

Nerfing his spammy abilities in exchange for giving more power to the one which requires skill (primary) is the way to go
Giving him better rate of fire (so even a better kit combined with dash and deflect and wallclimb) in exchange of giving his ult actual counterplay is the way to go too. People in lower ranks can deal with him better, those in higher ranks must use their CC at the right time or else he will have the advantage during his ult.

2 Likes

His primary isn’t supposed to be good, he’s a close range damage dealer.

No omegalul you butchered his burst damage.

It already has counterplay, cc him and focus fire him. If your team can’t do that then that’s a you issue, not a balance one

1 Like

I said actual counterplay, which stops his ultimate not something you use to delay your death with 1 second

Focus fire him after he gets stunned, it isn’t that hard. That’s a you issue not a balance one.

1 Like

This is great. Genji really need this.

2 Likes

Sorrow shut up and nerf Genji, all this mimimi for nothing
/s (obviously)

2 Likes

Meh i want a sombra buffs.