šŸ”„ Hero Concept (with art) Feedback Greatly Appreciated

I believe I put the statistics such as damage, range, and cooldowns for abilities at the bottom. I would try page 10 or so.

Oh, ok. I didnā€™t scroll that far down :rofl:

2 Likes

Its fine. I know it is a lot to read.

I like it! Itā€™s very interesting and I defenitely support your Hero Concepts!! Canā€™t wait for the rest of your hero concept crew!!

Thanks to PyroPandaā€™s template, I feel Iā€™ve done enough with Theodora to open the document to feed back. Please direct specific commentary either there or to the dedicated thread, here:

h
ttps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/hero-concept-theodora/133448

Update: I have added a little bit more to his story, created a few new interactions, and changed his flail ability. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Is there a Megathread where I could post a hero concept or anything?

1 Like

Hmm. Not at the moment. However, PyroPanda should be starting up another showcase soon after the hype for hammond has died down a bit. Iā€™ll let you know then.

Thanks, my man.

Iā€™ll be waiting patiently for when that day comes.

1 Like

Iā€™ll ask him about it on discord. He probably should have done it like last week, but he either forgot or thought the hype hasnā€™t died down a lot.

Ok, so he thought a megathread would be a great idea, and another showcase will begin soon. Iā€™ll let you know when.

So the showcase should have been up by now but he may just be busy. Iā€™ll try to find out. However this is a themed showcase with the theme being a trickster kind of hero. After this one he plans to do another and then we will work on making a megathread.

1 Like

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated guys.

So I have finished introducing his remaining family in the beginning of chapter 4 and have described some of his equipment and changes that were made to it. Please give it a read and let me know what you think.

So I did change his flail ability to be more of a firewall kind of thing. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

A frail on one hand and a M16 on other doesnā€™t make any sense to me at all even if it is just fantasy.

bruh literally making a hero concept based on Ra and fire and stuff feelsbadman you beat me to it.

1 Like

Are you referring to the art? I didnā€™t draw that, it was done by Saturn0. The design I have written down in the concept has the flail hanging from his side ready to use at a momentā€™s notice.

Sorry bud. Iā€™ve been working on this one since beta. Still do yours I want to see what you come up with.

its basically Cayde from destiny 2, if you ever played that. Just realized that after making it.

1 Like

Oh, sounds interesting especially since bungie is killing him off.

So tell me what you have so far.