đŸ”„ Hero Concept (with art) Feedback Greatly Appreciated

if he can melt ice and be immune to it i’m in

1 Like

Yes, but genetic engineering wasn’t involved in the troubles. Some of us are old enough to remember the IRA. (I am likely a LOT older than you)

Any hero like the pyro from Ireland would be a political statement which Blizzard would not want to make.

What that statement would be would be up to the people looking at it, but
 it is a box of hurt Blizzard would NEVER open.

Love the concept though!!!

1 Like

no love for Mei?

She has lots of love for you
 (I call my freezy gun ‘love’
)

I juts keep digging at my old concept. Somehow I managed to design something close to Brigitte a long time ago, lol.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Y0_8w-gvgyiWwM4wsu24_6YAic48E7goFjPSP8C5i68/edit?usp=sharing

And support like Moira that converts damage into healing
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1wUX3cwELu7J-WTVCFnlT6nm95r5zlNv1hDgs32gnFiI/edit?usp=sharing

Such a nostalgia. It were fun times.

1 Like

I’ll read them when I am away from work.

i have a design somewhere with a hero which cranks up aim assist (so you CAN heal bad aim
)

Another one around mirror barriers and illusions (you can see one way, through the barrier but not the other - you can pass though and shoot in both directions.).

They were fun concepts.

1 Like

A hero that had Sombra-like Ultimate a way before Sombra was announced:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D6cisrXuDKboXzWm1h6rtpWRyINhpSLu84va9fxcpfc/edit?usp=sharing

Oh, and a Canadian! Everybody loves Canadians!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1whcMCoXnjcktKLXy-gZ-wTMSJSJ73si3Oq3KwJxKFlw/edit?usp=sharing

1 Like

I know I do!

I will read them all tonight, I am looking forward to this!!! Thanks so much!

That would be too much of a direct counter to Mei. I did consider that though when I first made him.

meanwhile in the land of tf2

Pyro’s can now fly.

1 Like

They changed it so somethings like Moira’s ult become clear when they get too close to your vision.

1 Like

Fun Fact: He was originallly going to be a flying pyro. Then I deemed it was too similar to other heroes in the game, so I scrapped it.

I could use some more feedback guys, also I will be adding some stuff to the OP soon such as the theme song for him and the link to the story, which I plan to finish before the month is up.

I have added his story to the OP. The link allows comments, so feel free to leave some feedback on the doc. Thank you!

I could use some feedback guys. It would be greatly appreciated.

Hey guys I would love some feedback right about now, so please hit me up with anything you have.

Does anybody want to take a look?

I like the concept.Especially some voice lines.The concept is more focused on the backstory and character rather than the gameplay aspects though.

And I think after two Egyptians we should give other Middle-eastern countries some representation.

1 Like

Alright, doubt anyone will actually see this or reply or whatever, so here it goes with my hero idea.
Pherona, a fire wielding support hero based somewhat on a phoenix. No one actually knows what she looks like, as she always is in her full suit of armor. Her insanity rivals that of Junkrat, but replace the “BRRRRINGGG KABOOM” with “Let the world burn.” Like the pyro from TF2, but less retarded.
Hp: 225
Height: 6’1"
Weight: 350 lbs (we couldn’t get the measurement without her armor or she’d kill us)
Nationality: El Salvadorian
Base: unknown
Affiliation: Talon (formerly)
Primary fire: She uses her flamethrower to do an AoE lingering damage effect that would be about the same size as winston, and similar damage. If damage is applied for at least 3 seconds, then a burn effect is applied. It will SLIGHTLY speed up the player affected for a few seconds, but also continue doing the damage that her gun would normally do. If she uses her primary fire as the lingering fire damage is applied, it does 90 DPS (from the 60 of both the primary fire and lingering affect, but the primary fire is reduced in damage because, you know, you’re just putting fire on more fire soooo)
Shift: Flame jump
Using her jet-pack, Pherona does a Winston leap/pharah jump jet ability which, at both the start and finish of the jump, will leave some of her fiery primary fire in a lingering cloud when she takes off and lands, with the height and speed of a pharah jet, but distance and maneuverability of a Winston leap. Cool-down: 10 seconds
E ability: mini beam
Pherona has, on her left hand, 5 beams which can attach to an ally or an enemy, similarly to a mercy beam. Attached to an ally and it heals them for 15 HPS per beam. Attached to an enemy and she deals 10 DPS per beam. She can place any number of beams on any number as allies, just so long as it does not exceed 5. If she uses all 5 beams at once, she cannot use her primary fire. Instead, she uses it as a melee weapon, as it has a sharp blade like a bayonet. Treat it as torb’s hammer, except it can apply a slowing effect to any victim, which reduces their movement speed by 5% and deals 5 Dps to the target for 3 seconds. Doesn’t sound like much, but it could make all the difference. The logic behind this is that her flamethrower is a 2 handed weapon, which when one hand is completely occupied, she can’t exactly do much with it other than SMASH FACE!! No cooldown on this ability, press E while looking at an ally to put one off, look at the same ally to remove it.
Secondary fire: fuming
Pherona releases a cloud of blinding smoke from her jetpack, which obstructs the vision of enemies and makes them make loud coughing noises, which reveals their position slightly better to hear to your team. It also will launch you a small distance, like a no charge doomfist punch. Cooldown: 8 seconds
Ult: Rebirth
If Pherona uses this ability, then nothing happens. It takes for her to eventually DIE for it to take an effect. Drawing from the Phoenix inspiration, Pherona, when dying after using her ult, will be, well, reborn into a state similar to a mercy’s Valkyrie. She has flight which leaves a trial of fire which deals half of her primary fire damage, she beams each member of her team that was nearby when she died, she cannot change who the beam is attached to until the ult is over, but she can use her primary fire OR her bayonet no matter how many players are beamed. Her melee is replaced with the bayonet strike. It would be a very long ult to charge, similarly to grav and trance.
Passive: lightweight
Her jumps are higher and her falling is slower, she effectively is always in slightly lower gravity. Not as bad as horizon has it, but she can jump a fair bit better than the other heroes, it’d be similar to like doomfist E for each jump, but slower.
Possible achievements:
-Always airborn (stay in the air for 15 seconds without touching the ground in QP or comp)
-Smokin (affect 2 enemies with her flame jump and her fuming at once in QP or comp)

1 Like

I am now realizing that I accidentally copied like half of your design, I had that in my brain since the mercy meta, i’m sorry if it looks like I ripped you off

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that you really copied my design. There are some similarities, but many differences. They seem to be like Mercy more than Amir.

When I first made Amir, he was essentially a blend of S76 and Pharah, but with the smoke bomb and ult. I gave him a jetpack and a gun like S76

1 Like