šŸ”„ Hero Concept (with art) Feedback Greatly Appreciated

Iā€™ll ask him about it on discord. He probably should have done it like last week, but he either forgot or thought the hype hasnā€™t died down a lot.

Ok, so he thought a megathread would be a great idea, and another showcase will begin soon. Iā€™ll let you know when.

So the showcase should have been up by now but he may just be busy. Iā€™ll try to find out. However this is a themed showcase with the theme being a trickster kind of hero. After this one he plans to do another and then we will work on making a megathread.

1 Like

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated guys.

So I have finished introducing his remaining family in the beginning of chapter 4 and have described some of his equipment and changes that were made to it. Please give it a read and let me know what you think.

So I did change his flail ability to be more of a firewall kind of thing. Please take a look and let me know what you think.

A frail on one hand and a M16 on other doesnā€™t make any sense to me at all even if it is just fantasy.

bruh literally making a hero concept based on Ra and fire and stuff feelsbadman you beat me to it.

1 Like

Are you referring to the art? I didnā€™t draw that, it was done by Saturn0. The design I have written down in the concept has the flail hanging from his side ready to use at a momentā€™s notice.

Sorry bud. Iā€™ve been working on this one since beta. Still do yours I want to see what you come up with.

its basically Cayde from destiny 2, if you ever played that. Just realized that after making it.

1 Like

Oh, sounds interesting especially since bungie is killing him off.

So tell me what you have so far.

Do you have anything or do you not want to share it since it is like Cayde-6?

Also, chapter 4 is moving along. Read it to know more about his family and to keep up.

I converted it into completlty different hero, i posted it but it died pretty quickly.

Put the link here. Iā€™ll take a look at it.

Also, forgot to mention this, for VA you listed Rami Malek. Now who isā€¦
OH S###!! HEā€™S TAHNO FROM LEGENDS OF KORRA!! YES!!

1 Like

Wait really? I did not know that. I chose him because he was the Pharaoh in Night at the Museum and will be playing Freddie Mercury in the upcoming movie Bohemian Rhapsody. He also did some VA work in Halo games and was in HBOā€™s Pacific series about WWll. So he had VA experience, and can sing.

I never saw NatM. Also, he is?!? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aye he is. Canā€™t wait for the movie. Loved him in NatM.

Hey not sure if your OC applies for this, but the latest showcase has ended and PyroPanda has given the theme of the next one. A Talon Tank. Check out the thread for the showcase to learn more.

Forgot to mention! Chapter 4 is done and Chapter 5 is currently in the works. Please read it and let me know what you think!