Hanzo's Storm Arrows are INSANE

What ever happened to this, Geoff Goodman? :wink:

(About Sombra):

It’s been almost three months and Sombra now has the lowest Winrate and Pickrate out of EVERY hero since her changes, she’s still full of bugs and her hack might as well be a guessing game because of the LoS changes that destroyed her ability to hack and the 2s Cooldown when interrupted makes hacking anyone that knows how to shoot impossible and she’s now back in F-Tier once again because of it all and we’ve heard NOTHING from you guys since. The last thing we heard is what YOU stated above (the quote) which completely backfired in-case you somehow haven’t noticed. What do you plan on doing about this? I’m not letting you guys make Sombra viable for TWO weeks just so you could nerf her and throw her back in the trash and wash your hands for another year and get away with it.

I want an answer, any acknowledgement would be appreciated.

65 Likes

Probably not going to get a reply to this, but since Hanzo is doing better than McCree in every way except his stun, are you going to address McCree any time soon or are there other things higher on the priority list?
Like Sombra… perhaps?

15 Likes

Wow that was faster than I thought. Thank you for the update :ok_hand:

This should also consequently slow down his ult charge a little, killing two stones with one bird.

So he’s keeping the crit…?

Guess I’m learning hanzo

1 Like

Interesting thoughts on Hanzo from Aimbotcalvin (08:44)

7 Likes

Could that 10 damage per shot you removed find its way to Fan the Hammer?

14 Likes

this guy is the hanzo patron on these salt mines

2 Likes

It would be just an arrow spamming ability without crits, and a little boring tbh. Reduced crit damage makes more sense. No more one shot kills, yet still incentive to actually aim for the head for more damage, more skillful.

1 Like

I think this is a great change, Geoff. Thanks, as always, for your communication with us.

8 Likes

Everyone loves Hanzo. Especailly now that he’s reliably powerful.

1 Like

This is good news.

Now, can we do something about the Ult Charge? Lol.

Less damage per arrow means less ult charge already.

4 Likes

Can you reply on the top 500 NO animation spray for 6v6 elimination competitive?

1 Like

I wish we could hear about Sombra to.

We’ve talked about this as well but changing a heroes damage already affects their ult charge. If it still seems too frequent after Storm Arrows lands in a good place we can look at it again.

45 Likes

Just curious, why was it set to 80 in the first place? I assume someone internally calculated all the breakpoints, why’d they approve it anyway?

2 Likes

Yes, they need to reduce the damage or number or arrows for this ability. ASAP.

I feel like 75 is better. The ability to one-shot tracer with a headshot (difficult) or two-shot with body shots is important to his kit in the absence of the one-shot potential of scatter. The bigger problem IMO was that with damage boost he could one-shot any 200 HP hero, which a nerf to 75 would still fix.

16 Likes

Any changes coming to sombra? shes in a bad spot after the hack changes. Lots of bugs!

2 Likes

“lands in a good place” like Sombra did? :blush:

11 Likes