Golden weapons gone

EDIT 2: Today I noticed my Golden Weapons are back.

EDIT: The bug has been acknowledged in the Known Bugs list.

ORIGINAL POST:
When OW2 launched, I bought the Golden Weapons for Sojourn, JQ and Kiriko.

With today’s patch, the golden weapons for Sojourn and JQ are gone. Of course, no competitive points where returned.

46 Likes

Yeah I’ve lost my Junkerqueen golden gun but no comp points returned to me either. Getting sick of all the bugs now like. And they expect us to pay 20 bucks a pop for a skin

6 Likes

I lost my golden bastion that I’ve had since 2017. No comp points returned. Typical blizzard.

4 Likes

Sad for the bug which had already happened on Oct 18th and even worse today.

3 Likes

Oh, true, I lost Junker Queen and Sojourn. Nice, Blizzard.

3 Likes

same here, lost my kiriko. can’t remeber if I had some on rein, d.va and zarya as well but can’t say I only had on winston in tank role

3 Likes

same thing happened to me too, lost my junker queen gold gun

3 Likes

Same, no junker queen gold gun, it’s quite disturbing how it can be just taken from you, and you can’t even contact tech support. The only thing is to write here and pray they will notice.

2 Likes

Yeah same thing happened to me. I also lost my gold gun on my junker queen

2 Likes

Same thing here. Had bought Kiriko golden weapon and now it’s suddenly gone after the Halloween update.

1 Like

Replying cause I also lost my queen and sojourn gun. Very niceee

1 Like

Same boat, hope we don’t sink.

1 Like

I lost my gold weapon for Kiriko and actually have a video recorded from my PlayStation with her using the gold weapon for proof. Blizzard had better respond to this.

1 Like

Lost my Junker Queen Golden Weapon too.

1 Like

I lost my kiriko gold gun too. I dont have any points returned

2 Likes

Rip my Kiriko gold gun

1 Like

Also missing my JQ and Sojourn Gold guns.

Still have my Kiriko one and I only had the 3.

Saved my Comp. points specifically for those 3.

They were there this morning even after the patch but have disappeared since.

1 Like

Also lost my sojourn gold gun :frowning:

1 Like

me too! Sojourn and junkerqueen… blizzard cmon

1 Like

I opened a ticket and got this response:

Greetings,

Thank you for reporting your issue with missing unlocks and currency in Overwatch 2. We are aware of this and our developers are working to resolve this as soon as possible. We do not have a date for a fix. Please also visit our forums for any updates on this (EN only): No OW1 skins, no golden guns - #6 by AndyB-11735 - General Discussion - Overwatch Forums

If you are missing progress from either your console or Battle.net version of Overwatch, please make sure that you have linked the correct account and logged in to your console after linking to successfully complete the merge. A step-by-step guide can be found here: (Removed Links)

Please also visit our up to date Overwatch 2 known issues thread for the latest information (EN only): (Removed Links)

Seems they are indeed aware and are “Working to resolve” asap we might be in luck if it’s in the next week and not as long as Bastion took.

3 Likes