Golden weapons gone

Yeah I just lost my sojourn golden gun with the Halloween update

1 Like

Until acknowledged these topics need to be kept visual.

3 Likes

Keep these topics alive! My Kiriko gold weapons are gone since the event started. Bump

2 Likes

Still missing all of my ov1 skins from my xbox account. Had almost all cosmetics for all characters unlocked (including many gold weapons). I have had my account merged properly and connected since launch. Is there any word on when this will be fixed?

1 Like

Lost my JQ gold as well, i think it might be a bug with the halloween event changing cosmetics.

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I’m guessing in Blizzards eyes it’s a fix, not a bug :slightly_frowning_face:
Remember when some lucky people signed in on day 1 of overwatch 2 to find there competitive points had been increased 10 times ? like going way over the 6k limit that ow1 had in place.
I have a feeling Blizzard doesn’t have exact numbers on how many competitive points they went overboard with, but in your case if you purchased 3 gold weapons recently they took 2 away because you had over 9k to spend. As I say it’s a guess, but it sounds like they have just fixed the crazy good comp points bug :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Me too Yeah I’ve lost my Junkerqueen golden gun but no comp points returned to me either. Getting sick of all the bugs now like. And they expect us to pay 20 bucks a pop for a sk

3 Likes

Keep these topics visual until they acknowledge and fix the issue.

1 Like

I lost my Kiriko goldens. Every other gold guns is still open…

Thats bullshi.t. I used my hard earned points on Kiriko… i didnt even get eny extra.

As I clearly pointed out, it was only a guess. Nobody knows the facts yet.

Keeping these topics visible until the issue is acknowledged and fixed.

Hey guys, you’re asking a lot of money for your skins. Maybe if you decided to establish yourself as an expensive brand - will you try to do a similar service?

It’s a few days now, I go to the forum every day to see that you have written off somewhere that you know about the problem and solve it. Or at least apologized for allowing it and promised to fix it, but I see only a lot of new topics with this problem that are ignored!

When will I get my purchased weapon back on JQ?!?!?!?

I should have worded it better. I wasen’t calling what you said bull shi.t. I meant what they did was sorry.

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m glad you confirmed you hard earned your points on Kiriko. I’m sure your golden weapon will return at some point once Blizzard notices the problem.
Blizzard has a habit of trying to fix things, only to add further bugs in the process.

2 Likes

Yep lost my jq and sojourn guns on thursday ish for sojourn and like sunday or something for jq (before halloween event)

1 Like

Bumping because I too and still missing my kiriko gold gun :rage:

1 Like

Bump.

It’s clearly something with the Event that has done it but that doesn’t excuse the Devs. ignoring the issue.

1 Like

Bump
It’s been five days now. Is this problem going to be fixed?

1 Like

It’s actually been 22 for the original people suffering but it’s only been 5 for me too so don’t hold your breath :frowning: