Gold guns missing

Well guess what you’re not getting it back according to Blizz. :upside_down_face:

Still missing my sojourn gold gun since the 25th of Oct as well as my cyber detective bundle had no idea those were even getting locked by this bug too.

Same issue here aswell

Lost my JunkerQueen golden guns too

i have gold weapons on all heroes and 6k saved but today kiriko weapons disappeared. I had it yesterday. who will be next. sojourn, junker queen ? i tried relog but still nothing. i can´t send ticket, it sends me to forum :sleepy:

It is a well known bug

2 Likes

It’s a well-known bug that Blizzard said they can’t do anything to give you back your lost golden weapons or comp points sooo…

where did they say that?

Bought the Halloween junker queen,and my golden gun was taken away.

1 Like

I was told to report my issue here, I have lost my gold gun.

same for more then 10 days now

Simply another player affected by this bug. Kiriko golden gun gone!

JQ weapon gone here…

1 Like

sojourn gold weapon still missing here

did anyone get their gun back yet?

my junkerqueen golden gun also gone.

1 Like

They say they have addressed this issue too apparently. I am still missing my junker queen golden I had bought on launch day. It’s locked and I am not refunded 3,000 competitive points either. It’s been like this since after the Halloween update, I have been missing it around 3-4 weeks now.

1 Like

I’m dealing with the same exact thing.

Every time support responds they just say to make a bug report, but after a week of submitting I haven’t got a single message back.

No solution… No communication…

1 Like

Same here, they tell me it’s been fixed but clearly people don’t have all their golden weapons back yet. Been missing my sojourn one since the Halloween update