Gold guns missing

Sojourn and junker queen gold guns randomly locked. Gonna keep posting this until the devs acknowledge the bug

39 Likes

Yep, same issue here

4 Likes

yeah it’s super annoying… just another thing to tack on with this launch, right? lol

4 Likes

same here i don’t have jq golden anymore

3 Likes

yep just lost Kiriko’s gold weapons today. I bought the witch bundle that may be the reason but I don’t know.

5 Likes

I bought the witch bundle as well no issues with kiriko (yet) and i lsot my sojourn and junker queen around a week ago

3 Likes

Yeah my golden gun for soujourn also disappered

3 Likes

Same.

Bumping until acknowledged and fixed.

2 Likes

Yep same here, except Kiriko for me! Bumping until this is acknowledged.

2 Likes

mine disappeared around a week ago too. hopefully we can get them back eventually or atleast the 3000 competitive points

1 Like

I lost my JQ gold weapon too. :neutral_face:

1 Like

I’ve lost mine too, i hope they get them back to me…

just lost my junker queen golden weapon since the halloween event is here

Were these earned gold guns or were they bought with the glitched comp points?

Really? Still no acknowledgement?

sigh

Alrighty, bumping for visibility until acknowledged and fixed.

I did not have glitched comp points I saved from a couple of seasons of just doing placements. it’s funny because my friend who did receive free comp points still has all of his he purchased. it happened after I played the new event but I also purchased the kiriko bundle so it could be one of the two if not a combination of buying and playing the event whilst having the skin equipped on the character.

1 Like

It’s definitely something with the event.

I didn’t have any extra points either, bought JQ, Sojourn and Kiriko’s Gold weapons. Lost JQ and Sojourn’s, still have Kiriko’s.

I do have both of their Halloween shop skins. Kiriko is the BP skin.

Anyway, keeping this visible until acknowledged and fixed.

TBH, it’s not a bug only happens with the event.
On Oct 18th, I have already lost my junker queen golden weapon and at that time few people had this problem. So the Blizzard just ignored my report, twitter and ticket. It’s more like a bug that hadn’t been found in the past and it got even worse this day.
Now more and more people suffering this bug after the Halloween event, I think with the huge amounts of reports and tickets, Blizzard should do something in order to chill down the angry players.

Im in the same boat with Kiriko it has been on and off sometimes ill have it back other times it disappears again

boosting so blizzard FIXES THIS ISSUE