Genji is one of the most picked heroes across ALL ranks

As Soleil said, I thought we agreed that Overbuff wasn’t 100% accurate.
You can say as much as you want about it, but until the Developers give us some facts you can’t wield it around like a titanium sword. (I swear pun not intended)

Its hard not to :frowning:

When arguing with trolls or people who are too ignorant to see they’re wrong, I love to make them feel like they’re winning, then shut them down with facts. Although with ignorant people, they refuse to accept that they’re defeated

Depends if they hold on enough.

Be careful as well, wouldn’t want you banned.

You just need to pick your words carefully and you’ll be in the right. A while back I was forum banned for saying Brigitte was easy and unfun because someone flagged my post for “obscene language”, one appeal later I’m unbanned but :rofl:

Lol? Oh so you’re leaping from my rational response to “lol they are a troll so ignore them” because you can’t debunk factual statistical data?

That doesn’t make me a troll that you can’t come up with an argument. Just being honest.

Big difference between someone that won with facts, math and statistics than a troll. That isn’t what a troll means.

Here are your stats, I in fact did a full thread on them! Please do not spread misinformation that I do not provide mathematical and statistical evidence for how bad Mercy is! I absolutely have and do provide it.

Mercy’s current contributions to the game opposed to other healers:

Mathematical analysis of what Mercy’s kit does in game:

That Mercy was in F-tier in reports since release of this game up until her rework that made her OP.

Mercy’s lower pickrate than Ana:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/ana-has-a-nearly-100-pickrate-in-gm-shes-a-must-pick-healer/229069

A comparison betwen Mercy and Ana and Lucio

1 Like

Just depends really.
Just don’t be toxic.

But hey, i’m just waiting for Sovereigns grand response to what I said.

I was too busy writing another response. You certainly did not shut me down in any capacity.

It’s pretty hard to disprove statistics and math, which are the tools of my choice. Because I know people otherwise will say I’m somehow lying. So math, which is pretty darn hard to refute, is my choice.

Simply pointing at my post and calling me a troll doesn’t mean you won. And you are derailing my thread, please stop that. I have no idea what your past 2-3 replies in my thread about Genji have at all to do with Genji.

1 Like

Im glad you could link all those mercy threads you made for whatever reason. Dont see how any of those are related to brig stats when you just called her overnerfed while still sitting at the highest winrate when looking at all ranks together. But thanx for the mercy thread links. Everything isnt about mercy.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Genji “is one of the most picked heroes across all ranks” is because he’s very popular especially with the children.

1 Like

Your not going to mention the fact that Overbuff is unreliable, are you.
I’m sorry, but if you want me to take you seriously you can’t beat around the bush.

Wow support main didn’t see that coming…oh wait yes I did.

I feel support mains have gone full crazy on these forums

4 Likes

And they say numbers don’t lie

1 Like

Anyway, Genji is not a problem

It’s not my job to teach you how to argue, nor is it my job to teach you how to understand someone else’s argument.

My threads literally directly debunked what you said including:

-That Mercy somehow is this high winrate pick rate beast. No she isn’t.

-That Mercy somehow contributes more than otehr healers. No she doesn’t.

-That I persoanlly haven’t taken my time to statistically analyze Mercy.

Which I have.

Are you even reading my posts? Your “data” isn’t even valid since a large part of the evidence is missing, you can’t be selective about it. If you give a poll to flat earthers asking them if the earth is flat, you’ll get a 100% yes response, but that evidence is not valid since you’re not taking in the information from EVERYONE ELSE. Simple analogy for you.

By the way, cnflagration made an excellent point, you’re complain g about winrate and pickrate and say Brigitte is overnerfed when she’s literally boasting a 50%+ winrate in all ranks, while being a 4% pickrate last time I checked. So yes, you are a hypocrite as well

Check again

Peace out Girl Scout

I am not talking about MERCY, I quoted you saying brig is overnered, and pointed out her still having insane stats. What is so hard to understand here. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT MERCY.

7 Likes

Guys, they aren’t worth your time.
They fail to recognize the simplest pillar of the overall argument.
Have a nice day everyone.

@Cnflagration I’m literally dying lmao

1 Like

You realize its not genji himself right. Its his synergy with ana.

Nanoblade is the only reason genji is as powerful and picked as he is rn.

4 Likes

lol, this thread is sinking like the titanic

1 Like