Mercy has a total of 4 things she does in game. Only 4 (That's being very generous. Really 3.)

1: Click one mouse button to latch heal onto an ally. Where she can literally alt-tab out of the game and is still healing that target. Without doing anything else.

2: Click the other mouse button to give them more damage (if you ever get to use this because now you heal ~20% less btw.). I shouldn’t even include this here because in a teamfight there is a nearly 10% or lower chance you will use this.

3: Click ultimate to click mouse button and latch heal onto ally while being suspended midair. (if you ever get to use this because now you heal ~20% less which == ~20% less ultimate charge btw.)

4: Hide behind a wall and stun yourself for 2 seconds behind a wall hoping you don’t die to revive someone.

Literally that is Mercy’s kit

It is flat out bar none the least intensive kit in the game now and has no depth or fun to it. The fun was scrapped out of Mercy with a dirty rusty balance knife and now we are left with this…

This 4 point HUSK above of Mercy’s former glory isn’t fun to play. When I can literally boil down a hero into 4 points like that they are terrifyingly one dimensional.

It’s time for a Mercy rework!

Wake up everyone, Mercy is NOT FINE OR OKAY!

She needs help and she needs it now! JUSTICE FOR MERCY!

33 Likes

you could do this with every hero

54 Likes

Guardian angel doesn’t exist y’all

54 Likes

For the sake of accuracy she has guardian angel (her mobility) and pistol (her crappy damage skill that you can’t use while healing like all other supports can)

3 Likes

You mean the same pistol that if you take out you have your entire team threaten to report you? Where you’re called a thrower upon any team mate seeing it and your team spams “I need healing”?

That doesn’t exist in her kit in any real sense.

I’m talking about actual things she can DO in game.

4 Likes

while I support her getting a rework this thread is just grasping on a whole another level.

3 Likes

I can literally do this with any other hero homie pls…

I get what you’re saying, she has no good way to do damage aside from wasting her valkyrie to try and fly to the widow/pharah and pistol them to death.

She may be a pacifist angel persona but I think it’s time they make her into an angel of death, let us attac while healing Blizz!

2 Likes

As long as you are healing people really don’t care if you get out your pistol. If you are just using your pistol or using it more than your staff then yes people are rightfully going to think you are throwing.

I’ve gotten PoTG, although rare, of using my pistol but also me healing before and after I killed 3 enemies

2 Likes

Man, you just need to stop alright?
Like. Just, take a break. Go on a walk, invest time in another passion. Just do something else for a day or two.
I’m pretty sure almost everyone, devs and other players, are a bit burnt out on Mercy and her problems.
Right now we just need to sit back and wait while time goes on.

13 Likes

Soldier has 4 buttons, shoot, missle, run, heal

Rework soldier!!!

Rein has 4 buttons, hold right click, swing, charge, fire strike

Rework rein!!!

Tracer has 3 buttons, left click, blink, recall

Rework tracer!!!

Etc etc

Rework the ENTIRE CAST OF CHARACTERS…THEYRE ALL BORING!!!

20 Likes

I’m not saying this to be rude and I get that you love mercy and are very concerned with her state in the game but you’re making multiple threads a day and in each one you sound a but more out of it. Take a break, it’ll really do wonders, I promise.

19 Likes

which is why mercy is one of the most popular heroes in the game

make mercy harder and her pickrates will drop even if she becomes better, she is beginner friendly or friendly for players that doesn’t have godly aim or reactions

2 Likes

His/her forum profile/topic list is frankly scary and concerning…

3 Likes

OHHH ANOTHER ONE!!!
you made another one!
How many do you consider making a day?
How do you justify this as not spam?
Why are you doing this?
If you hate mercy and think she isn’t fine or Ok why are you still playing her and didn’t switch mains if she is as bad as you are saying?
Are you a one trick?

So woke you fell asleep :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I count 2 things. 1-3 are the same thing: hold a mouse button and follow someone.

And one of those things are laughably stupid. A 2 second self stun on a character defining ability that’s supposed to be the highlight of their kit really says a lot about the failure of this rework.

Pls buff McCree because all he does is:

1. Shoot gun. Sometimes shoot gun fast? Sometimes stand still and then shoot gun good.
  2. Trip and fall over
  3. Throw refuse at bad
12 Likes

When it becomes hard to argue against hard statistics, mathematical evidence and 14 megathreads worth of posts I guess we resort to calling me crazy?

I mean idk what I did to deserve the personal attack of being called crazy for of all things.

But I guess I should be used to that from life right? “Passionate girl = crazy girl” apparently? I’m just passionate and expressive, that doesn’t make me a “Crazy girl” or anything like that.

I’m not really sure what to say. I’m functioning just fine, on the other hand I want my hero I play in one of the games that used to me one of my favorite games to not be irrelevant and unfun.

Widowmaker does 4 things.

1: Shoot heads
2: Grapple away
3: Poison
4: “Personne n’échappe à mon regard!”

Mercy needs another rework, but this isn’t the way to promote it.

I never said crazy…I said scary and concerning…Like you do know what spam is right? Cause I honestly question that (and frankly so do several on this one thread alone)

1 Like