Forum Tracer and Genji beat Forum Widowmaker

Tracer and Genji buff when?

I had witnessed several nerf genji and tracer threads, which I won’t bother posting all of them.
The fews included “Genji can teamwipe everytimes he has an ult” and “Tracer has the potential to win against the entire enemy team”.

These two are the perfect candidates against the absolute dictator to that of Widowmaker.
Tracer will never lose against any 1 v 1, the same was said for Widow, why can’t she and genji be the absolute counter for snipers? Bring these two back.

A lot of other heroes have been buff along away, now that dive is not meta anymore, I believe these flankers deserve the buff for them to be good outside of dive.

Na mate, i dont think that is needed.
We just need to stop the powercreep, and bamm everything shoud look better-

What powercreep is there beside the buff to every underpower heroes - whom have been underpower since season 1?

Forum Widow snipes from across the map

But Forum Doomfist punches you from across the map

who wins? :thinking:

On the topic of forum heroes

Of all the forum heroes, Genji is without a doubt the strongest yet he is also the hero that is the furthest away from his own forum counterpart. Tracer and Widow follow Genji closely behind though.

Pre-nerf Brigitte was the one who’s closest to the forum counterpart.

And what about Forum Sombra? She brings Forum heroes to a new level. She doesn’t just kill you, she prevents you from playing the game at all. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

In a philsophical way all the forum heroes prevent you from playing the game so does that make Sombra the strongest or weakest by default hmm

1 Like

Yeah, really depends on from which direction you look at it. :thinking:

Forum junkrat kills everything without even looking, including pharahs & widows.

Lets not forget 6 man riptires.

Puts up a good fight as a forum hero.

I think forum Sombra takes the cake.

“Can 1v1 the entire roster”
“Counters everyone, no one counters her”
“Automatic 100% fight win, every other teamfight”
“Hack and EMP are impossible to prevent”
“Literally can’t play the game 6 out of every 8 seconds”