Every anti-Sym buff comment summed up

Rework literally means rework the hero and their playstyle to fit better in the game. If that means changing the playstyle through changing how their abilities function, then so be it.

1 Like

So I’d say she’s a little under tuned because her kit is mainly disjointed. Like her primary and secondary don’t interact and if you’re charging her primary and switch to your secondary your punished as it powers down.

If I saw a change I’d like her primary toned down on the higher end slightly, toned up slightly on the lower end and then have it interact with her secondary by allowing her to charge her balls more quickly or have them cause bigger splash or more damage ect

1 Like

what do you think they should do to sym, that would keep her fun and balanced for her players and those against her?

didnt that used to be 100?

you missed, • you need to have good team communication for her to be effective

1 Like

What thread do you want me to share? I have lots:

The one where I beg the Devs take a look at her again where I state all her issues?

The one where I focus simply on the tick rate?

Or the Sym main Mega thread that we’re all building our case with?

No, the shields didn’t stack like the shield gen did. The only reason you ran a second Sym was so they could shield each other, but even then it wasn’t completely necessary.

just rewatched an old gameplay footage yeah Symm’s shield give used to be 100

1 Like

Gotta love that Freudian slip.

1 Like

I don’t even think that’s the beta tbh idk what that is. The most I’d ever heard of it being was 75 before the beta, but never 100.

2 Tracer/Genji
2 Zenyatta
1 Lucio
1 Symmetra

This was the god comp team IDDQD ran(modern day Dallas Fuel +(rip) Internethulk, Tviq, and Mendokusaii.

At the time Zen orbs never disappeared and sym had 50shields. Lucio also had 30m range on his auras.

its official after all its from the playoverwatch youtube channel maybe it was closed beta or even before that

Like to say it was intended

I want a revert please

1 Like

no, none of those, I want to know your suggestion on how to rework/change her kit if you dislike redistributing her damage values

Is anyone genuinely actually against Sym buffs?

she already lost 30dps per second from her turrets.

So simple increase the base damage of primary to say 80dps. Reduce the charge time for each ramp by 0.5 seconds and we’re good.

And tick rate.

wdym “and tick rate”?

If you’re not aware of the “tick rate” problem, I suggest you take Symmetra into a custom game and test her damage potential vs enemies with armor.

2 Likes

Her biggest issue right now is her primary fire. Something needs to be done about it. Clearly they decided to go with it to combat the “no aim” complaints, but it doesn’t fit the rest of her kit at all.