Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's]

New edit in main Post (04.08.2018 15:30):

• Added one bug where Bastion’s animation does not get canceled by EMP it finishes and kicks him out again.

I could not find this one yet to record it but I will keep on looking to add it with a Video

That’s cute thanks >///< xD

I agree we tell them that there are bugs but for them to find the reason for this bug is still a big task. If we look at the TL Beyblade bug they and we know it has something to do with the coding of TL but where do you start looking for it? You probably would need to go over the whole coding of TL and test various changes in the coding. That’s why I want to narrow the bugs down as far as I can maybe even find a trigger or reason why the bug is happening sadly that’s a rare find (ノ﹏ヽ)

1 Like

so true!

1 Like

New edit in main Post (04.08.2018 18:00):

• Added one bug that shows the stunning message after translocating shortly before getting stunned without getting actually stunned.

Well, its just what I think it what we can do the most the problem right now is a lot of them seem to be related to registering things like destroying objects, Killing heroes, Shields and but at the same time it does not seem ping related especially in bug 4, 2, 5, 10 and 15

1 Like

yeah, hopefully these get fixes ASAP.

1 Like

New edit in main Post (04.08.2018 23:00):

• Added a bug where Sombra’s hack goes through but the enemy ability too.

Yea and lets do the best we can to make it as easy for the devs as we can.

1 Like

A G R E E D

1 Like

New edit in main Post (05.08.2018 13:30)

• After some testing, I figured bug 1 out (new Beyblade bug where you don’t die before handed) added description of it on bug 1
1 Like

Booping this thread for awareness.

1 Like

New edit in main Post (05.08.2018 22:00)

• Added Bug 17 where Sombra can translocate into moving objects

• Added Bug 18 where Sombra’s Translocator just disappears

• Added Bug 19 where Sombra could translocate to weird places where translocator was not placed

• Also made the title more clickbaite because I can now.

If someone on PC would like to help me testing and getting diffrent views I would really appreciate that.

1 Like

The rotating platforms on Junkertown has always been like that. They are more like the payload. The platforms are not setup like most payloads and will not kick you out if you get underneath them.

My clips (Pivot 1 and 2) are the same bug. In both cases the Translocator has to become obstructed when used. This causes the game to pick a different point for the teleport.

Another example of it on Route 66
www.twitch .tv/videos/293553125
It also shows up on the Practice Range.

1 Like

Ok I will correct myself on the route 66
I know they are triggered the same way but I keep the one that brings you into objects and the one that translocates you onto the wrong position as 2 bugs because the outcome is pretty different. And it really needs to be fixed I mean the one I get translocated onto the point is extremely broken I think.

Thanks for telling me :smiley:

I also tweeted it out to a few people (sty and fitzy more will follow) in hope they see it and will raise the awareness of these exploit

btw. @Mesonnaise do you have time for some testing?

1 Like

@SchWiniX Sure I’m free for today.

New edit in main Post (08.08.2018 14:07):

• Added bug 20 whats basically bug 19 but with payloads
  • Added bug 21 where TL just fu*king flies
  • Added bug 22 and 23 whitch both are ways to stuck yourself in a spawn

@Mesonnaise thanks for the help with testing :purple_heart:

2 Likes

No problem, bumming this thread for awareness. :purple_heart:

Thanks @Sombra

New Bug (10.08.2018 19:00)

• Added a bug where the detection message first did show even tho it should not and then didnt showed it when it should.

I can confirm bug 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.1, 6, 6.1, 9, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 23, 24 are still ingame in 1.27 I did quite some testing today I will try to recreat the rest too but I don’t think I can recreat bug 7

New Bug (11.08.2018 1:00)

Bug 25 added where Sombra can bring herself to any position as any other hero where TL can go.

So it turns out a patch added another bug to sombra’s kit.
In other news, water is quite wet.

But it isn’t. Wet is how we describe the feeling of something that’s covered in a liquid. Water isn’t wet.

New edit in main post (18.08.2018 15:40)

• Added bug 26 and 27 where hack does not work or takes twice as long.

Sorry for updating nothing for almost a week my vacations are over so I do have work to do I will update this as much as I can so we have a active post whit all the known Sombra bugs (or at least all I know from)

I had no idea about this thread, I ran into someone using Bug 17 a couple matches ago.

sad to report bug 13 is still there, somebody just used it against me on competitive it really sucks hopefully blizzard will fix this and ban the people abusing this