Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's]

Ok I will correct myself on the route 66
I know they are triggered the same way but I keep the one that brings you into objects and the one that translocates you onto the wrong position as 2 bugs because the outcome is pretty different. And it really needs to be fixed I mean the one I get translocated onto the point is extremely broken I think.

Thanks for telling me :smiley:

I also tweeted it out to a few people (sty and fitzy more will follow) in hope they see it and will raise the awareness of these exploit

btw. @Mesonnaise do you have time for some testing?

1 Like

@SchWiniX Sure I’m free for today.

New edit in main Post (08.08.2018 14:07):

• Added bug 20 whats basically bug 19 but with payloads
  • Added bug 21 where TL just fu*king flies
  • Added bug 22 and 23 whitch both are ways to stuck yourself in a spawn

@Mesonnaise thanks for the help with testing :purple_heart:

2 Likes

No problem, bumming this thread for awareness. :purple_heart:

Thanks @Sombra

New Bug (10.08.2018 19:00)

• Added a bug where the detection message first did show even tho it should not and then didnt showed it when it should.

I can confirm bug 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.1, 6, 6.1, 9, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 23, 24 are still ingame in 1.27 I did quite some testing today I will try to recreat the rest too but I don’t think I can recreat bug 7

New Bug (11.08.2018 1:00)

Bug 25 added where Sombra can bring herself to any position as any other hero where TL can go.

So it turns out a patch added another bug to sombra’s kit.
In other news, water is quite wet.

But it isn’t. Wet is how we describe the feeling of something that’s covered in a liquid. Water isn’t wet.

New edit in main post (18.08.2018 15:40)

• Added bug 26 and 27 where hack does not work or takes twice as long.

Sorry for updating nothing for almost a week my vacations are over so I do have work to do I will update this as much as I can so we have a active post whit all the known Sombra bugs (or at least all I know from)

I had no idea about this thread, I ran into someone using Bug 17 a couple matches ago.

sad to report bug 13 is still there, somebody just used it against me on competitive it really sucks hopefully blizzard will fix this and ban the people abusing this

maybe its best to move this thread to general as General threads are much more popular and should be seen by more players? i know its not the right category buuuuut-

I had a copy of it once in general and it got moved to the bug report forum where I already had this.

In the 1.28 known issue post

Bug 1 and 18 are listed as well but I need to address that there is more to bug 1 you can read that in the main post.

Sadly non of the bigger exploits/or bugs is listed.

These are actually very serious and has made it to where I can not play sombra at all. The translocator not goong through with the back is my main issue.

New edit in main post (23.08.2018 20:00):

• Added Bug 28 That didn’t show the hack indicator before hacking.
  • Added a Video to bug 13 where it screwed me over

Mhh sorry, I do not know which bug you mean? Could you go into more detail or do you have the number in my Post above (if its in if not tell me I would like to add it.)

Hello, this is really crapy. I would like to confirm the bug number 13: Sombra inside the Rialto paylod on a competitive match. If I would be able to record easily from my ps4 i would have the video proof of how much an issue it is.
Thank you so much for this post SchWiniX because if I’ll make a post about this cheater and bug exploiting account i will have back up that there are ways to ruin this game with Sombra.

1 Like

I’m happy that I could help you.
Bug 13 is basiclly doable on every map some are just easier to do like Rialto.
If this happes to you again here is a small tip you can pull Sombra out with Zarya’s Grav or Orisa’s mini-grav.

1 Like

Here is a Post where you can find the 3 (4) diffrent ways to get into the wall/objects as Sombra: