Sombra is being revived šŸŒŸ So We Thought

Sounds like a plan buddy !

1 Like

Thanks man would help a lot

1 Like

No problem SchWiniX.

Hey @Somvra could you do me a favior I know its rude to ask :sweat_smile: but could you shortly reply to my Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's] post I have new bugs and can confirm Some old ones but I canā€™t make an update reply because Iā€™m the last on that replied. Would be awesome :smiley:

1 Like

No problem, I just did!

Hey guess who has more exploidable bugs? YES Sombra again has a new exploit.
Credits go to @Stardust for finding it.
I add it to my Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's] - #46 by Somvra-1200 post but I canā€™t update reply again because Iā€™m the last on that replied -w-. Maybe I will just create a new post in a few days idk

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! I am going check it out more tomorrow.

After two weeks of playing Sombra in FFA, iā€™m finally back to QP. Took me this long to undo a lot of the muscle memory and reflex stuff. The little things like teleporting on your translocator if you catch up to it to force a reset is gone, and some of the mobility combos that have become redundant are also now gone.

(This was an 18 minute game so i had to cut it down)

Iā€™m still occasionally forgetting when i already have the translocator planted (ex: at 6:00), but not as bad as before. What really made the game good tho, is that the hacks now consistently connect and the translocators didnā€™t glitch! Hack bugs still do pop up once in a while, but theyā€™re atleast rare enough that theyā€™re no longer game breaking.

2 Likes

Nice and yes I felt that 1v1 with Hanzoā€¦ That is why I normally crouch down when I go against an Hanzo. I have a bad habit of jumping up and down (bunny hopping). But this was a good match, I was like Codey is that you? :wink:

LOL, at 6:00 as I do that pretty often, but like you said the habit is warring off.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/they-say-sombra-is-op-now/189428

1 Like

People think Sombra is a must pick now lol.

1 Like

7 Likes

Garret is now the offical Sombra forum memeā€™r lol xD

1 Like

This is so perfect lol :sweat_smile:

Yes lol.

The contenders play had an effect on her pickrate tho. I dont think we will see her a lot more in contenders they now know how to counter her :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly, a simply Mei is all you need!

Its more fun than playing sombaā€¦

2 Likes

LOL! I wish! This playstyle nets you a lot of solo kills so iā€™m probably close to being an assassin even with bad aim, but there is no way i can carry a game like Codey does. Iā€™ve rewatched this game a few times like my other vids to figure out what worked.

#1 The team can fight 5v6, just a couple of these guys can hold the point!

#2 A lot of unfocused damage was being thrown around, so itā€™s simply using opportunist to finish them off.

#3 Their Moira sucked. Itā€™s honestly difficult to get the drop on Moiras because they tend to do this.

When iā€™m Zenyatta, i always make sure my teammates are topped up especially if thereā€™s an enemy Sombra lurking around since she has trouble killing full health enemies. This games Zenyatta kinda lacked in team awareness.

And apparently, there are still people that think Sombraā€™s fall off damage got buffed.

If it did get buffed, I honestly donā€™t feel it.

1 Like

This is true.