Echo’s Localization

Our latest hero, Echo, is now live on the Public Test Region (PTR)! However, because of the current lockdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we haven’t been able to localize some of her voice lines & web content. Rest assured that these will be made available in the future.

We wanted to make Echo available for testing as soon as we could - please pardon our dust as we finish construction! Thanks for your understanding, and we hope you enjoy playing Echo on PTR.

105 Likes

Why is echo dps when q times are 12 plus mins for plat pc?

116 Likes

Thanks for releasing her without the voice lines! Playing her is way more important. Much appreciated.

42 Likes

I’m honestly excited to play her even though queue times for DPS is going to be a nightmare

13 Likes

Just go to quick play classic breh.

2 Likes

Thank you for your amazing work .

3 Likes

luv this hero already

4 Likes

Quit complaining. They’re, apparently, not banning 2 dps anymore.

6 Likes

I’m so upset with your choice on what category she is in.

53 Likes

Oh, she’s a DPS? Great. Fantastic. Just what the game needed! The DPS rouster is severely lacking in choice. Sure, let’s all hop on PTR to wait in queue.

Thanks Blizz! More DPS heroes will certainly bring down the queue time.

74 Likes

This is a thread about localization there’s no need to yell about her being DPS here… approx 605 other threads open right now for that

12 Likes

Console players…

21 Likes

I’m happy to see more tanks and supports being banned than dps, there are so many fun workshop modes available that I can’t complain

5 Likes

I am very disappointed with Blizzard. Another DPS, really?

We have more DPS than tanks and support together. There is no point in trying to shorten the queues with a 3-2-1 comp, if Blizzard doesn’t run after at least minimizing the difference in the amount of heroes between roles.

36 Likes

They are complaining about her localization in the roster being in the dps category

6 Likes

Hey good job making her YET ANOTHER DPS. I love this game and have stuck by it while all of my friends have quit, and even defended OW2, but now I’m seriously considering uninstalling. Replacing my OW2 wallpaper right now. :frowning:

19 Likes

Any chance she can also be made available in the experimental card as a no limits mode option for us console players?

4 Likes

Does anyone know how long she’ll be on ptr?

??? Wut? What do you mean localize her lines? It’s an American made…game?

Does she pandemic lines?

1 Like