Is echo releasing today?

Who wants some lucio-oh’s?

2 Likes

What’s yours? I have the right to know now.

Mine is British English.

LoL,
I bought his DJ emote, that’s my favorite emote.

I would of saved that money for a real home cinema set

There was a Dev Post a few weeks ago apologising for this.

Due to COVID-19, they were unable to record Echo’s voicelines in certain languages. Consequently, I’ll bet that Echo releases as is and the translations will be added later.

Hopefully this isn’t too much of an inconvenience for you.

1 Like

I mean we know Echo was meant to be an hero since McCree/Ashe animated short. Meanwhile they released Sigma (wich I really like) , then on blizzcon where you usually have a new hero or a new map they only did ‘‘we’re working on ow 2 cinematic’’… then wait for some more months… I mean… I’m tired of waiting ^^

They said, iirc in dev update, it will be later than usuall so don’t get the hopes up.

Dev have said that echo would have missing locolizations on going live due to unable to work on site. I might need to have a good find on the sources but my memory usually serves.

1 Like

I hope so JEFF KAPLAN . I was thinking the same thing about doomfist ending and they sneaking the update after the event, but a lot of people are like she will be out most likely next week even though it has already been 4 weeks

If they don’t release echo. At least buff mercy

1 Like

Oh yeah, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

She will be out with the exp card balance, in general a new hero is out with some balance in it.

Wait, do you think they are gonna release Echo on live even without voice lines translations?

According to the post from crazyshark, it’s likely so imo.

They’ve put in no limits into the arcade rotation so I believe she will be coming out today, and no 1-3-2 pls

1 Like

Well, no problem for me personally, I guess no problem for others too, but I guess people will be all asking why on chat every match lol.

There’s no experiment running at the moment, so I don’t see how it would hurt.

Because bringing in the same thing that they already had is not an experiment. They’ve experimented with Echo on the PTR.

They should be trying out new things in experimental and not looking for any excuse to bring back 1-3-2.

Ae. Toca aqui. 0/

In topic, wasn’t there an issue like that with another hero, that they released the localization for other languages later? I remember something like this.

I really hope it’s today.

1 Like

They should, but if they’re not going to, then it’s a game mode that offers some team structure and also better queue times. At the moment it’s an empty slot. Might as well bring it back with some more tank buffs to help showcase Echo for more people.

\0 Eae? Tá cheio de BR escondido nesse forum.

We just gotta wait around more 6 hours.

2 Likes