Doomfish Hero 29 Morning Discussion

Magnetic abilities you say? Well you might be interested in Leonora… if she is actually gonna be a hero one day.

They stated originally wrecking ball was fitted with magnetic abilities, I would like for those to come into the game.

Maybe if it worked like Mei?

^https://overwatch.gamepedia.com/Leonora_Botruvio

Talon main tank we need. How talon can be successful in their operations without main tank LUL. It just impossible. And he gonna have E ability “give nearby friendly heroes 5 sec imunity to cc” on long cooldown

1 Like

Sanjay is another Top Choice.

Sanjay, Queen and Leonora are at the top in likely candidates . (Max is 4th likely)

I had the exact same idea for Maximillien!

I’m also contemplating some kind of terrain-creating or construct manipulating off-tank/support concept for Leonora, she could be really interesting!

2 Likes

Still wish a youtuber would bring her name up… just so it’s out there.

1 Like

I’m working my way into the Youtube scene slowly :expressionless: I will get to Leonora but there’s tons I need to do first xD.

1 Like

Well besides Leonora, There is a Sanjay version I like… but now just looking for a Queen version

I think Blizzard is going to release a lot of anti-cc and utility heroes from now on.

Yeah their Sanjay sounds pretty interesting actually!
I’ve got odd ideas for the Queen, but her weapon could be variable (hook/axe thing or spear with exhaust?) & her kit could include a mech but exactly how is difficult xD…there’s a bunch of stuff that makes the Queen a bit more difficult to me.
I’ve made concepts on here for Lynx 17, D.Mon & King if you’re interested in any of those?

1 Like

Highly mobile but weak DPS
or
Utility DPS with CC cleanse/denial

There is also Overlord one I like too,

(Just post them all here you can think of I guess.)

1 Like

Yeah that’s an interesting build! Overlord has way too many options/possibilities for me again xD I do want to make a version but it’d be subject to so many variables it might not be worth it ha!

Enjoy!

1 Like

I use those later in a group up of Hero Concepts. (along with the other 2, and my own personal opinion on Leonora.) But for now waiting on a Queen Concept from a more famous youtuber. (Just cause)

1 Like

Haha nice no worries xD

1 Like

I just want a main healer that can compete with Ana’s utility.

I bet it will have some kind of anti stun or anti cc mechanics, not only for itself, but maybe for the team as well.

from a year ago, dont know if I should use it

1 Like

Ah nice find, will check it out later :slight_smile:

1 Like