Don't buff Mercy. That's not what she needs

GutterOil,

N7Warrior:

Is slinging insults over who plays on what platform really necessary???

I didn’t actually care. It was more mirroring how they aren’t actually saying anything to my replies.

I have been pretty open about how I played wow before overwatch…

It is not physically possible to play wow on console :woman_shrugging:t5:

It’s same to me. But tbh, I didn’t want to open that can of worms.

Clarification: I am not a troll nor have I acted the part of one in this thread

I find rez to be a very strong and useful power, iconic to Mercy

I dont see my play as trash, personally; but that said, I have no idea how you would have knowledge of how I play and ergo a means to judge how I play

Yes, there are many on both sides…

If they ever rework Mercy to remove her Rez, then as compensation, she should be given the ability to turn her enemies into chickens. Preferably as an ult: so she can potentially turn all of her opponents into chickens (like Mass Res). I could also live with a version that keeps Valkyrie and replaces single rez with “Angry Chicken: Mercy transforms herself into a (player-controlled) chicken, gaining extra movement speed and the ability to detonate in a large, deadly explosion that also restores Mercy to her human self” on a 30-sec cooldown.

(I have been playing Diablo 3 much more lately.)

1 Like

I actually went over a topic like this here:

Read over it and tell me what you think, im interested to know your thoughts.

Megadodo also has a rework idea that gives Resurrect the flexibility to be used as a burst heal on living targets. Im interested in the idea of it, but not it entirely.

This statement seems quite sexist to me

For my part, I couldnt care less what the gender, race, species, etc etc is of a character - I only care if I can operate the character well and enjoy playing said character

I will repeat here that I am not a troll nor have I acted the part of one in this thread

The super jump ability hasnt to the best of my knowledge been taken away

Console shaming?

Really?

…and rank shaming?

wow

just wow

It’s not even rank shaming … just lvls which is…bizarre imo

clarifications:

1. the post being replied to by the statement quoted above contains no empty words. It is a direct response to a statement made elsewhere on this thread.

2. I am not a troll, nor have I acted the part of one in this thread

1 Like

levels are a form of rank, I am referring to rank more generically, not to sr or comp classification specifically

The least they owe us at this point is to make rez feel good to use, not just play against. And don’t tell me you honestly think it’s fun standing still for almost two seconds in a place you did not get to choose without the ability to defend yourself or even abort and flee.

The rez mechanic needs an overhaul badly, and I’m not even going to state my feelings about Valkyrie.

Also, off topic, #GiveBaptisteANewFunUlt

3 Likes

There is nothing in Mercy’s kit that requires her to stand still

A player can choose to have her stand still, but I personally wouldnt recommend this under most circumstances

You want me to be precise? Fine.

And don’t tell me you honestly think it’s fun suffering a 75% movenent penalty for almost two seconds in a place you did not get to choose without the ability to defend yourself or even abort and flee.

5 Likes

The movement reduction is part of the balancing of an ability that is imo the single most powerful cooldown ability in the game

I personally do enjoy the challenge of pulling off a successful rez, just as I enjoy completing a game on the highest level of difficulty more than I do completing it on the easiest level. YMMV.

1 Like

Fortunately, I think for many, this has already been achieved. I think the only people complaining are absolutely a minority.

2 Likes

It used to work when you had no allies near by that you can GA to, now I think that part is gone. Try it, if you can and let me know if it works for you or not.

I enjoy a challenge too, I just prefer succeeding because of my skills rather than dumb luck. I prefer to be an active player rather than passively hoping for the best.

Ask how many McCree mains enjoy the mechanic of Dead-Eye and see what they say.

4 Likes

Im sorry, what? They took away bunnyhop? When? Why? Its literally one of the most enjoyable parts of her kit ???