Does bastion really need crit damage back?

It Was And no one complained about it…

But hey, what do i know…

I only have over 100 hours on the hero, guess i just need to play more, is that it?

How’s about 600 hours? Do i need more time than that on this game before i know what i’m talking about?

1 Like

Tell that to blizzard.

yes, he needs crits back,

becaus with his current spread, the damage output he has is comlplelty nullified with the spread

imagine mcree’s gun shooting backwards, not usfull is it

They will never accept this… As they do not want a challenge to fight against, nor a hero that counters being out of position, and running through the backline.

I never said up his damage. Your mind just goes there. I play bastain as Recon Bastian a lot and his gun has some major kick.

I want him to have some utility in his Recon mode to balance out how situational his sentry mode is.

As it stands his huge hitbox makes recon hard to use, even with the self heal since you have to duck and cover. A little bit of utility would go a long way

I’m just going to leave this here:

Even old Bastion wasn’t as damaging as the Real Thing.

Also… Please tell me how walking in front of one of these, without defenses, should EVER Leave you alive?

3 Likes

I know, i was talking to other people xD

No one wants an absolutely effortless and skill-less hero being so infuriatingly annoying to take down and having so much damage. Solo Queue has low communicayion and synergy so Bastion is hated for a good reason. It’s the exact same issue with Brigitte, and she’s undergoing her third nerf, and her being viable makes her warp the meta and has a toxic winrate on ladder. He has good reason for being useless.

my bad, misunderstood

Aim.

PURE AIM.

Aren’t you one of those Aim=Skill people?
Or does that go out the window when talking about Bastion?

1 Like

so… He’s useless and you want him to stay that way, because low elo can’t fight a good player playing him?!

O-o
That argument could be made against ANY Hero… And it’s not even a good argument either.

1 Like

Bastion requires no aim, really. He has a huge spread so there is no reason to be precise. Just aim in the direction of the enemy and adjust to movement of the enemy and if they are mid range or lower they will be melted.

He requires forgiving tracking, more comparable to Moira than to Tracer.

The problem is that there is no such thing as a good Bastion player in his barely viable options. Deleting people sitting on the payload being babied by Orisa and Mercy is not skillful, and anyone can do it.

Which is the EXACT REASON We Want lowered spread, and headshots.

can someone explain to this guy? Please?

4 Likes

Then i’ll be glad to see a video of you climbing to top500 with only Bastion soon.

3 Likes

Bastion is useless 95% of the time.

Wow,

And there’s the point i’m trying to make.

We want him Not Useless.
And more independent.

I will no longer be responding to you after this.

2 Likes

But him being stronger would enable cheese comps even more. Is it difficult to realize this? No one wants to fight against Pirate Ship. He needs a different design.

Having less spread and headshots would make him RNG and remain useless. He was before when he had headshots.

The removal of Ironclad would specifically make that harder… And If the Bastion CAN Aim that well, the same thing could be achieved with a Widow on the payload.

1 Like

I’m still not convinced. Even with a revert he would remain useless due to root problems in his design.