Developers, I would like to remind you that your shootgun spread does not help at all

Well, it doesn’t help killing targets after Chain Hook, have you ever seen the area of ​​the shot?

Ana is now being killed again ULTRA HARD and this despite the fact that this hero is one of the main enemies of RoadHog, who usually keeps at such a distance that RoadHog just shrugs

1 Like

Sry if I am mistaken, but wasn’t the reason behind the damage nerf to lower his damage on high HP heroes?

And the spread changes just for consistency?

Actually no help because area shoot stil biiiiiiig. You anyway will miss some bullets. Its no bad change for another hero who dont have so big spread.

But they no revert ammo nerf or rate of fire… he will worce then before buff

The shotgun spread does help. Like I’ve said in other posts many times, if you’re good at Hog you can still do the hook combo consistently. It just makes bad Hogs have a tougher time.

Okay, show me how you kill ana 10 times. Ana must try survive after hook hit. With 175 damage its no problem if you know how. with 150 its big problem and this change no help

This change does help. The reason why it was so difficult to kill Ana was because of the random spread Hog’s shotgun had. Now that it’s gone, you can kill Ana if you aim around the right place.

proofs start here ->.<-