Can we just Stop this

Did you even read Titanium’s thread? That was the culmination of all our ideas.

Also making rez stronger? Most of us agree we want a cast time and LOS checks. That’s a nerf.

5 Likes

No I did not lol.

It’s amazing how you guys keep throwing that around with no proof.

I don’t think you know the rabbit hole you’ve just stepped in.

Maybe you should take that as a sign that what you’re doing is useless finger-pointing that doesn’t help anyone.

Just a thought.

3 Likes

Titanium’s post:

EeveeA has given quite a positive response on it, I think it means a lot, thanks.

2 Likes

This, I have seen countless people explain to them the Titanium post which offers many solutions, as well as answer such a question. I’m not sure why they keep bringing it up.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Like what?
I genuinely am not aware of any.

All I see proposed is make Rez, easier and more powerful.

2 Likes

Here you go, give it a read :slight_smile:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

Why don’t you tell me instead of just saying it, bud. Because I’d really like to talk about it.

Then clearly you have not been reading. XP

1. His thread starts with removing Valkyrie
  2. I stopped reading there because the rest isn’t going to happen if that’s a necessary starting condition.
1 Like

Proceeds to bring it up

Read the rest of the post my dude.

its a good read.

Why is it, after reading all the posts here in this thread (twice), one I would normally just read and move on without responding to, are you the only one with discontent as to its existence?

Much like I normally do you could have just read it and clicked on [general discussion] at the bottom, my normal action with a thread like this.

Why is it that in every thread dedicated to Mercy you are obligated to make a comment, normally in an attempt to “stir the pot”?

7 Likes

Your attempt at satire has failed you, considering the context.

This. They seem to be extremely against the Mercy mains they have bashed in this forum, but yet, here they are once again, following us around and trying to cause problems…

I’m pretty sure that qualifies as Harassment, and in worst cases, warrants a ban.

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
xavvypls

1 Like

That’s pathetic. You want us to give you a situation in which rez isn’t stronger overall, but won’t even CONSIDER removing Valkyrie?

Don’t tell us to give you suggestions if you just won’t read them. Useless.

2 Likes

brought up is not in reference to the thread-- it’s in reference to the question. :slight_smile:

And you guys won’t even consider making Valkyrie worthwhile.

Dude, you couldn’t be more wrong. We DESPISED how OP and skill-less and boring Mercy became after her rework. We hated Mercy being a must-pick. We want her to be fun and balanced.

4 Likes

Is that so?

(the first one is just you being ignorant and rude.)

The second one is saying that our activities are like the ones of a cult. Which, non-directly, is you naming us as cultists.

4 Likes