Can we just Stop this

I like Valk though. Why does your fun trump mine? That’s what the whole problem is. You come at us saying she is objectively unfun and don’t give a dang about anybody who likes playing her right now. It’s all about you.

here, since I edited my reply in and the thread is hot:

Remove rez, replace with a cleanse or burst heal. Limit rez to Valkyrie and give her an unique E outside of valk. Rework Valk to be a powerful single target ult, which is more involved than chain aoe heals-- which fits her niche as a single target main healer.

I’d personally combine the first or second with the third.

1 Like

sigh Here we go

Because Valkyrie is a cheap ult. It removes all skill from Mercy. It takes all the things that make good Mercys good and bad Mercys bad (positioning, keeping yourself alive, prioritization of heals) and simply removes them. You get to watch as a spectator while the fight happens.

Also why does it matter if we remove Valk? If Mass Rez coming back is the best solution, removing Valk shouldn’t be a big deal at all. They removed Mass Rez, why can’t they remove another Ult? I don’t get it.

4 Likes

I’m not saying you’re not allowed to like Valk. The point is that if a lot of people don’t like it, why not try and find an alternate solution that a lot more people like?

1 Like

The same reason why the forums exist. To attempt discussion. Mercy mains on the forums are the only ones that are doing this kind of spam about it and then pulling the victim complex like they’ve not done anything wrong ever.

Why do people keep making assumptions about my intentions? They’re always false.

What context? The user you replied to talking about how you’re unsure about why people bring it up responded to GreyFalcon. So yes, this is all within context. GreyFalcon has seen, if not completely read the post. Anyone on this forum has, without a doubt seen it unless they’ve muted it.

Not really. If I qualify for harassment, so do you and most of the other mercy spammers.

I would take this, even without a new E ability, tbh.

Because given all the struggle the devs have been through with Mercy, any changes beyond a tweak to the existing design are pretty much never going to happen.

Especially now that Mercy is in a very balanced state.

stop trying to derail neons post go back to yours.

we’re trying to have discussion here.

Okay so TIL that comparing behaviors of 2 groups of people is the exact same thing as saying they’re the same.

Okay.

Love the logic there guys.

Guess that 3 and 7 are the same numbers right? They’re both prime positive integers so they must be the same.

I just can’t even lol.

They can cry all day long. Ana has been pushed aside for way to long. I’m tired of these low skill heroes getting the spotlight all the time.

First of all, they typically display cult like behavior!

• Secondly not all Mercy threads are called cultist, because (Drum Roll, big reveal) the participants don’t act like it. So what’s your excuse for the ones that people actually respect and have meaningful discussions with?

• Creating 20 + posts a day! On the subject is going to tick people off and reinforce the cult like status.

4 Likes

My taste is that if she retains rez in Valk, it may be useful for her to have an e outside in order to expand her kit and ideally make her more enjoyable.

Also, I hate chain healing on Valk with a passion.

Sunk Cost Fallacy. So just because they put in a “lot of effort” balancing out the problem that THEY CREATED a YEAR AGO we shouldn’t go back? That’s pathetic.

And BTW, this is a GAME. Fun is JUST as important as balance. You’re supposed to have fun in a game.

3 Likes

That would be fine but so many of you guys aren’t doing that, you’re just going on and on about how Valk needs to be removed wholesale and how it’s useless. I’m not saying all of you want that, but you just proved to be someone that does. THAT’S what I hate.

I can tell by the fact that the OP is being combattant and saying that we’re all calling them cultists, which I’m sure you’ve seen it to not be true.

1 Like

If you want to keep a poor design like Valkyrie in the game you have lost your mind. A lot of streamers have said its bad design, yet nobody links that. Hmm, hypocrisy much?

Valkyrie will either be overtuned or underpowered. We saw both poles. No middle ground.

You are not comparing tho. You completely said “the behaviours match”. Its simple logic from there.

If I have to be honest a lot of mercy players are happy for ana. But we want Mercy fun. Not OP. Stop just ignoring this.

2 Likes

Its very much true as evidence already shows.

now go back to your own thread my dude so we can have a discussion here.

bye.

All? No no, you got it wrong. Only you and @undertone are being such a disrespectful jerks

1 Like

Yes. Their behaviors match. Just like the properties of the numbers 3 and 7 match. However, they are not the same.

Your logic is literally the equivalent of a malfunctioning squirt gun. You can pull the trigger all day long but that doesn’t mean it’s going to shoot.

Actually, you just described yourself. Out of your last 13 posts, 8 of them have been of Mercy/Mercy Spam etc. Then, in the gatekeeping one you mentioned earlier, you proceeded to say that everyone was just insulting and targeting you and asked the mods themselves to step in, which I may add is against the rules.

Based on my observations, that is exactly what you have been doing, in every thread. Or, is it just a coincidence that every thread you decide to post in devolves into heated arguments? Or is everyone secretly out to get you?

3 Likes