Buffing is the very LAST thing Roadhog needs😡

Do people REALLY think GM pickrate matters or does it only matter to undermine how a hero’s general pickrate is good?

Let’s follow this logic through, how many heroes who have EVEN WORSE pickrate in GM would be disproportionately affected by Roadhog being buffed in this particular way?

Who has REALLY low pickrate in GM? It’s Reaper, it’s Bastion. Reaper gets so close tha Hook’s travel time doesn’t matter, Bastion is stationary where hook’s travel time doesn’t matter.

My prediction is that GM pickrate suddenly won’t matter with these heroes.

I am not saying Roadhog doesn’t need a buff, I am saying that this is the wrong sort of buff.

1 Like

I got hooked/one-shot yesterday as Brig while my rally was running. It was my favorite.

guys
Roadhog did need a buff
this buff gives him 15 more damage
it just makes it easier to 1shot 225/250 hp targets
which is his job
to bully heroes out of position
by no means will this make him broken

by some way it does
then we can revert it
but it is way too early to tell

You can scream or cry, but Jeff is not here to save you anymore lol

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to troll you whenever i find you in a match

• Players: “power creep”

• Blizzard: “ok, power creep”

• Also Blizzard: “we’re reducing damage mitigation bc of power creep…”

• Also Blizzard: “…AND BUFFING DAMAGE OUTPUT WHEEEEEEE!!!”

4 Likes

Funny you calling me “arrogant”.
It is Blizzard’s mess, Blizzard’s responsibility to fix it. Definitely not yours, an unqualified user who wants to quell others. You have a problem with that, take it up with Blizzard to shut down the forums.

Ahnn, yeah! (though I do not hate the character itself)

If you had bothered to click my link to BRUTALly NERF Roadhog you would know exactly what are the reasons and the solutions.
You feel yourself trolling, that’s why.

OMG, you’re so mad, I love it :rofl:

2 Likes

no I was just calling you out on your horrible takes on nerfing a bad hero

also I read your nerf thread and I’m convinced you’re trolling

1 Like

Roadhog has been underperforming for years because of his lack of damage. And, the moment he gets some form of viability, people start whining for nerfs?

hahahahaha good one lol

1 Like

You NEED to convince yourself you would be correct miscalling me “troll” thus managing to sleep well tonight.

You act like Jeff Kaplan wasn’t around to talk about that roadhog balance change before he left. I’m sure these balance changes are discussed in meetings well before they are announced.

Roadhog is a pretty good hero, honestly may need 1 small nerf, it’s just a meta where he doesn’t belong in so no one can see it

And I’ll be sure to report you every time you dare to do that.

Neither you. But you seem to think that is a good thing, and that is the real joke, on you!

I’d say nerfs were the last thing Hog needed actually.

That being said, I don’t think extra damage was the buff he needed.

I will now REALLY make sure to do a little trolling and spawn camp you

BAN to meet you, fella-la.

1 Like

hog’s fine

there’s a huge opportunity cost with playing him over another tank

Wow, “thanks” for the trollers to flag my post as “trolling”, I pity you all for handling very poorly my intensive legitimate criticism to Roadhog.