BRUTALly NERF Roadhog

Past time to extinguish Roadhog’s OP.

• Reduce the reach of his "Grappling Hook by half. Nowadays is 20 m, far too much. Only at most 10m must suffice.

• Increase downtime of his “Take a Breather” ability. From 8s to 15s (20s is fair enough)

• Weaken “Scrap Gun” by yesterday. It is brutally ridiculous he 1-shot kills every <=200HP character at close range. Its max damage per shot should be at most 100 HP, not a single more.

• “Whole Hog” is fine the way it is, you can leave that alone if you want, but I will not complain if you decide to nerf that too.

11 Likes

You might as well just remove Hog from the game. I can understand wanting a minor nerf like reverting the Hook buff, but this is literally a massacre

64 Likes

Um… this would turn Roadhog into road kill.

47 Likes

Yeah ! Also he should have 150 HP tops.

18 Likes

Your e-girl dump you for a Roadhog main or something?

47 Likes

Do you mean 100 max bodyshot so a headshot could do as much as 200, or do you mean 50 max bodyshot with max 100 headshot? Either way, this post is ridiculous, but I wanna know how deep the dumpster is that you want to put him in.

4 Likes

This.
As for bodyshot, I liked your suggestion of 50 max, but I would put 70 HP max, though.

Haha… never tell a joke again (im joking so no one gets mad at me)

3 Likes

No no, I’m aware that my jokes are bad lol

3 Likes

Stop the kap (20 characters)

2 Likes

Fine then, another bad Hog joke for you.

What do you call a Roadhog that got Hooked by another Roadhog?

Pulled Pork!

9 Likes

Pulled pork? Dont you mean Hog Orisa comp

8 Likes

Is this a troll post?

6 Likes

Yes 20 characters,…

Is this satire…? Because I highly doubt you’re serious.

10m Hook. Every beam in the game (With the exception of Symm’s for some reason) is at least 15m. You’re suggesting that the Hook should be lower length than a beam. Crazy talk.

I wouldn’t mind Take A Breather so much if it lowered his movement speed. That’s the only nerf it needs.

…Of course he one-shot kills every squishy at close range. He’s a shotgun character that’s sort of their thing buddy. Reaper does it too, but I don’t see you complaining.

dont mind me, just waiting for a certain doomfist pfp person to show up here

4 Likes

This is a GREAT suggestion, i’m all for it. But remove hook instead of lowing range. I think we can agree how stupid and obnoxious that ability is.

1 Like

What would you compensate hog with tough, like hook is a dumb ability but if you remove it you’ll need to give him something else.

1 Like

Give him defense. Give him an ability similar to fortify, allows him to freely move and create space without taking damage meaning he’s not an ult charge for the enemy team and also getting rid of one shotting 250hp targets

… how does being lousy at doing anything for longer “create space”?

2 Likes