Buffing is the very LAST thing Roadhog needsšŸ˜”

Roadhog is a pretty good hero, honestly may need 1 small nerf, itā€™s just a meta where he doesnā€™t belong in so no one can see it

And Iā€™ll be sure to report you every time you dare to do that.

Neither you. But you seem to think that is a good thing, and that is the real joke, on you!

Iā€™d say nerfs were the last thing Hog needed actually.

That being said, I donā€™t think extra damage was the buff he needed.

I will now REALLY make sure to do a little trolling and spawn camp you

BAN to meet you, fella-la.

1 Like

hogā€™s fine

thereā€™s a huge opportunity cost with playing him over another tank

Wow, ā€œthanksā€ for the trollers to flag my post as ā€œtrollingā€, I pity you all for handling very poorly my intensive legitimate criticism to Roadhog.

yall are acting like roadhog isnā€™t one-shotting majority heroā€™s. sure he needs more dmg but at the same time hook needs to loose its stun mixed with his heal becoming an actual tank move like a stationary heal with high frontal dmg resistance to bodyblock hallways and the like but hey lets just make him a big dps, woohooā€¦

itā€™s a disgrace how they constantly keep buffing every tank and leave all other heroes to die because ā€œsaving queue times is more important than a balanced gameā€. itā€™s such a stupid concept and tank power creep is only catering to bad people who canā€™t get value any other way, itā€™s so dumb.

1 Like

Comment like this are one of the reason why developers donā€™t come anymore on forum.

Simple you not understand how a game want to be competitive must be balanced.

Balance must be done with best players in mind, not with people barely know how to use a mouse.

Roadhogā€™s not doing too hot, he needed that adjustment to help with his consistency

Iā€™ll even say that they should bump it up to 175 but nerf his defensive capabilities a bit to compensate. Roadhogā€™s whole character design is based on his ability to one shot and dish out heavy burst damage.

As a hog player, Iā€™d be fine with them upping his burst damage but nerfing his heal.

I slept great tonight and Iā€™m happy to let you know that youā€™re still hard trolling

1 Like

You know, so many naysayers (certainly including you) flagged my topic as ā€œtrollingā€ that this was hidden from the forum. And yet, even with your best efforts, a moderator decided against your worst wishes, restoring my topic. So you forgive me for not caring at all about your stubborn accusations.

Ah, so you are ā€œEgrynā€, a few other posts have mentioned you, hello!

gotta love how you put that much effort into writing a reply just for something that I didnā€™t do xD

Bah, 3 lines is barely an effort. The point remains the same, though.

Jeff was never responsible for balance changes.

iā€™m not gonna say that false flagging is a good thing but people are probably annoyed that youā€™re trying to get roadhog deleted from the game

Roadhog isnā€™t even good.

1 Like

Not deleted, just brutally nerfed, which is very different, naturally.