Bronze player deserves to be higher

Excuses, excuses and excuses. Wasn’t expecting anything less =]

2 Likes

indeed and i have no intention of playing more competitive (rq). i’ve played more than enough .

as i said even if we account for the possibility that this account may be at my peak and the other account may be at my low point 700 SR difference still shouldn’t occur .

just playing custom games and open queue from now

ya, I can see this being bronze.

There were a lot of times he charged a shots when he would need to move orbs soon, or when he didnt have enough time to get 4-5 shots when he would have been better off just left clicking (much higher dps). His mechanics were also pretty bad, svb called it gold or better but i call bs here, he may have gotten an occasional pick on someone just spamming an angles (which isnt mechanically demanding, more a game sense thing of understand where) but other then that he was struggling to consistently hit squishys. trans usage was eh, they were slow to use it in some situations and missed out on situations to save themselves on a junkrat who was clearly on a mission to tire them. The grav one was fine though.

zen will be a slightly easier hero to get away with thrown up also, because at the end of the day boosting 5 other people’s damage with no cooldown or aim required is still massive value.

3 Likes

The problem about playing against bronze is that even a higher silver player who starts in bronze can look like a plat player.

3 Likes

that’s your problem right there.

700sr between peak and low point is nothing. Right now, I am playing 300 below my peak. I can definitely see myself having a bad streak and drop 300-400 sr. 700 sr difference right there. If you keep playing, however, that gap will get smaller again though.

You are not doing that but yet you are complaining about your own inconsistent game play.

3 Likes

maybe you and I just have very different standards as to what constitutes an accurate rating system

what about the 1000+ rating difference between accounts that others have reported?

so i lost 700 skill rating worth of skills overnight basically? how does that happen?

i get 3.3 on the other account and then suddenly i’m given impossible games

is it any coincidence that multiple people have reported some kind of mmr barrier around 3.3 and 2.8 which is where i dropped to?

crazy thing is that i was at the height of my skills… my peak god level . had just hit 3.5 on this account couple of days ago

i wasn’t playing drastically worse by any stretch of the imagination and definitely not 700 skill rating points worse

there’s no way i suddenly lost all of that skill…

I’ll say it one more time: this gap only exists because you are not simultaneously playing on both accounts. You stopped playing on your main weeks ago.

You seemed to have performed well a few weeks ago (reflected by your peak), but now you don’t (reflected by you alt account SR). You take your peak as your current skill level which it obviously is not, otherwise you wouldnt struggle in low plat.

No, but over a few weeks.

I can’t say. I am not you. People, however, are wildly inconsistent.

confirmation bias

There are no universal barriers. Some people just struggle at some SR which can vary from player to player. I struggle most at 3.6k because I can least adapt to the play style in that ELO.

play on your main and you will see for yourself

4 Likes

i already told you i played on the other account within a few days later after i reached 3.5 on this account, not more than a week. it was probably three or four days . there’s no way i suddenly lost all of that skill in three or four days

why don’t you say “play on your other account”?

Doesnt matter, it’s nothing unusual to quickly fall off after a few days of peak performance

what?

2 Likes

might be true for raw mechanical skills especially if you play aim intensive heroes but reinhardt is a lot about understanding. basically i got super saiyan god ultra instinct and i can go back to that form at anytime

it’s as if you’re desperate to believe that i’m overrated rather than underrated . why?

Both, your and my claim, can easily be proven by you playing on your main. If you keep climbing or remain at that rank, it would prove what you are saying. If you drop it would prove what I am saying.

4 Likes

or by me playing on the other account could prove that i’m underrated on that account could it not?

(despite the fact that i already have 40 hours)

No, because I am arguing that you current skill level is closer to your alts SR, while you argue that your current skill level is closer to your main SR. Literally, only one way to find out.

But like I said before, you refuse to do it because otherwise you couldn’t blame the matchmaking for your shortcomings any longer and you like to uphold the illusion of you being a masters player.

2 Likes

according to you i should be in platinum

even if that’s my peak it’s almost certain that i can maintain around mid-high diamond as i did for many many hours which is still a big difference from platinum

you literally are.

I’ll talk you again when you played on your main and proved either me or you wrong.

2 Likes

so if i were to climb the other account - not that i have any intention of playing more at this time- you’d also accept that you’re wrong?

If you fall on your main, would you accept that you are wrong? =]

3 Likes

Totally agree, the more automatic something becomes, the less resources you’re using in-game to process it all. To your point, if a person has done 100 VOD reviews, their decisions in match ARE going to much more closely reflect what they’d do in match than someone who’s done 1 or 2 or none, which is something I should’ve considered when I wrote the post.

When I’ve gone back and watched games of why my mercy wasn’t healing (I’m gold/plat by the way), the first thing that shocks me is how often not-so-great Mercys just don’t look around. They don’t have that “spidey sense” or to put in different terms, that paranoia, that something bad on a flank could be coming their way. As a result, they also usually fail to notice as often as they should a teammate in need of help. Situational awareness is really low. I can’t understand why these people aren’t using Mercy liking a pinball in a pinball machine, bouncing all around the map assisting people on small 3-5 second long mini-missions. Her mobility is just so powerful, but people don’t use it. And they don’t damage boost at this rank hardly at all. I can never understand it.

And most of us got one as standard issue equipment when we entered this mortal coil. Nice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes (20 characters…)

3 Likes

No, then it’ll be “rigged matchmaking to force him back to 50% WR”.

4 Likes