Bring Back Mercy Pink Skin

I have a right to do whatever I want, thanks

1 Like

Actually since every forum member can post in the forum provided they follow the rules it is against the spirit of the rules to ask another member of the forum to “stop” making perfectly legitimate posts simply because one is “tired of seeing” them…

2 Likes

first line of the original post aging extremely well

1 Like

I think they should do a new charity skin, do one each year and a different charity every year

1 Like

If all parties are open to it, this seems like a good idea and a good opportunity to make previous years’ skins available again!!1!

1 Like

I never cared about the pink mercy skin personally. Not until someone close to me started chemo.
I wish i had it now, personally.
But it doesn’t break my heart that I can’t get it. Because if you wanted to donate, you can and should.
Donating other things like wigs and hats helps a ton.

2 Likes

This seems well-intentioned, so I wouldn’t discourage anyone from donating their money how they like, I kind of just want the skin though tbh

1 Like

People really need to learn what no means

2 Likes

If they do it again, she needs to be bald though. lmao

2 Likes

keep scrollin :333333

2 Likes

If you would like to donate, you can do so directly and at any time.

2 Likes

Actually the statement made was no plans and no plans means no plans, it does not mean a flat out"no"…

1 Like

ladies and gentle-xers we have a funny guy in the building :333

1 Like

Whilst this is correct this point has already been addressed in the opening post…

1 Like

This is the kind of interaction I’m looking for here

:skull: Jesus… Reality is hitting hard.

Life goes on lol, stay bitter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

actually, no, thats not what was said

at all

actually, no, thats not what was said either

except this isnt what was said either

1 Like

Last we heard:

And so far no further update.

2 Likes

I agree and think it would be cool. I honestly hope that one day every character could have a breast cancer awareness skin or even a charm or something. I’ll stand with you in hope that it comes back. I’m not sure why some are offended by you wanted the skin back. You’re not attacking anyone by wanting the skin back in the shop.

2 Likes