Bring Back Mercy Pink Skin

I know this will catch heat for some weird reason, and I’m not even coming at this like I’m dying to donate to Breast Cancer Research, but it’s about time this skin was made available again. It’s the only Mercy skin I don’t have other than the Royal Knight, which I think has at least been made available again and I just missed it when it came back to the shop, which is my own fault. If they can release a $45 three-skin bundle for the One-Punch Man collab (half off, by the way) there’s no reason there can’t be something worked out where the Pink skin is put on the store even at an increased price, and even if it isn’t a direct collaboration with the charity. But that’s just what I think.

I should add that if you live on this forum and already have the skin you can just keep scrolling, you have no reason to care about this <3

17 Likes

well i havent seen this kind of posts in like 3 hours
good to know people still ask for it

16 Likes

okie dokie, ty for your input :3

3 Likes

Yet another “bring back Pink Mercy skin” thread.

They have answered that before. And it was a definite no. And I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

Game on.

14 Likes

okie dokie, ty for your input :333

1 Like

Words mean nothing when the demand is high which means $$$$$ for charity. they will bring it back at some point, mark my words and save this post.

5 Likes

Actually no it wasn’t it was in regards to a specific event…

:heart:

3 Likes

Right…

Same as the last 150 threads. Sure. I’ll add this one to those. In the recycle bin.

No, they stated they were not going to be bringing it back.

4 Likes

Agreed, it seems that the devs are extremely interested in wringing their player base for money so idk why they resist this

1 Like

In regards to the specific event which the thread was about… (anniversary remix which was bringing back some of the older skins so somebody asked if that would include Pink mercy…)

Context my friend…

yo that’s crazyyyy :3333

1 Like

There was nothing specific about it at all. It was a flat out no.

1 Like

Then you are ignoring the context of the Post which was made in a specific thread regarding a specific event…

Three things.

First, it’s hard to say whether they will or even can bring it back at this point. They had a contract with the BCRF and I know at one point, the BCRF said they’d like to have it back but it’s up to Blizzard. That was before the visceral SA scandal and lawsuit…so who knows if BCRF is still in on this?

Second, I don’t think they’d bring it back by itself because it wouldn’t have the same impact as the first event like that. IMO the best course of action is to bring a new skin that is BCRF themed, but also bring back the original. Gives players who already have it a reason to donate a second time in-game, and gives new players an incentive to play it.

Third, and this is not necessarily relevant to the topic at-hand…there is already a megathread. Use that!

3 Likes

No, is still NO, last I understood. I mean damn. Some of you need to accept it and move the hell on.

This I have stated multiple times, but it goes ignored.

4 Likes

Not sure what you’re referring to, but I am referring to the one period of time the skin was available, during which you could purchase the skin and a donation was made to the Breast Cancer Research Fund

1 Like

No plans means no plans and as we all know plans can change…

1 Like

because it was tied to the charity event for Breast Cancer Research Foundation
and since im sure there are some legal stuff around i would guess is the BCRF that needs to approve in some way shape or form

and with the current cubicle crawling breast-milk stealing image Blizzard acquire the past couple years…hard to tell

2 Likes

Thank you for your actual productive reply

2 Likes

Please, stop, Im tired of seeing the same posts about the skin that was LIMITED TIME ONLY

5 Likes