Brig no longer can combo Tracer

so having briggite overnerfed to not being viable means that moira will rein as the op support, i might even think she was more op than brigg just that no one complains about her for some reason

1 Like

Of course they ain’t. Brigitte haters hate her apparently even when she is a troll pick, just as the goals were in first place.

Partly because ana just brings more utility tbh, moira is definitely better in raw healing though

Now that brig is dead, Who do we hate now??

What a time to be alive!!!

But her healing is reliant on her being alive and doing damage.
If you can’t do damage and people just stick around because burst no longer can take out threats and kill you why use Brigitte?

3 Likes

Oh yikes, I was all for the shield bash not going through shields nerf but this seems a bit overkill imo. If this goes through Brig wont really fit…anywhere in a team comp.

Alright cool. So when are the Tracer nerfs coming in?

2 Likes

The tracer nerf is called Brig she still counters tracer and ashe doesn’t help either

How do you deter a tracer who can just kill you in the time it take you to almost do enough damage to still not kill her.

Obviously.

Doomfist and Sombra.

Armor. You deter the tracer with armor.

1 Like

Fun fact, it probably won’t, she can’t be nerfed, unlike other heroes who get eight nerfs making them worthless.

Give them some time to put Brigitte in a healthy position. I’m always up for Brigitte buffs in other directions but damage is simply not one of them.

2 Likes

Your dumb if you think tracer gets to run free now. Her armor pack denys tracer kills like theres no tomorrow. The combo leaves tracer with less than a 100hp which will still send her packing and it’s still gonna be hard for anyone on tracer to widdle brigg down with her passive increased. It’s a net buff to tracer forsure but it’s not what anyone is making it out to be.

its almost as if you have a armor pack aswell on brig, which is the actual tracer counter.

I dont think you have ever actually played tracer/brig against a good tracer because the problem is that when stun burns all the tracers cooldowns, 2 blinks doesn’t do anything if the brig just armors the support the tracer was diving. armor completely cancels any notion of a one clip and if the armor itself gets applied, i.e extra hp, then no tracer in their right mind would go after that target. When a tracer is out of blinks they can slightly poke at best but generally have to remain passive till cooldowns, especially recall, return, at which point brig has all her cooldowns back. In addition to this the brig can stay in the team fight after detering tracer whereas tracer has a reduced passive role for a while where your team essentially has a 5v6. This is all without even counting in rally which just means switch off tracer you wont do any damage here. Theres a reason sombra/doomfist (as dps solutions) are the only ways to counter brig in high elo right now.

Again, meanwhile genji.

Many of the brig nerfs were meant to be small so as to not instantly make her worthless.

I play lots of brig and ana and I have to say this bash nerf is very good. Now at least there is some counter play for tracer against brig but brig can still get of a one shot combo if she melees the tracer 2 times before executing the burst combo (3 times for 200hp, 4 times for 250hp probably more because these guys will be getting the passive heals from lucio or another brig). She also still retains potent damage against most dps characters but isnt a death sentence when you get too close now.
Overall I think this is healthy for the game because now at least her stun requires the support of her team instead of allowing her to solo everyone. It also is now like flashbang and hook in that it punishes bad positioning. Her decreased damage means more time for teammates to help the person that brig is attacking so making her more skill based in the sense of picking her duels carefully and still retaining anti dive capabilities so she isn’t a bad pick.

Wish I had some more likes. +1 to the 5 people above

Recall which restores Tracer health? While Brigitte does not do any damage at anymore, all she does it throw Tracer away with her combo from WS which does not kill her but even helps Tracer now. Armor is a soft counter to tracer at best now, seeing her overall kit nerfed so much, meanwhile being useless against ults from Hanzo, Genji etc. No damage, no range, no healing.

Even just the removal of her shield interaction would be fine, this is overkill on a hero apparently to satisfy support haters, just as it was with Mercy.

1 Like

So its ok to make her worthless slowly?

1 Like