Brig no longer can combo Tracer

Yeah but why would you want a tracer at this point when you could of had a Junkrat or a Hanzo spamming damage into the battle like a beast.

This why tracer needs to swap. She can’t compete with those heroes if she not dropping people like bags of dirt

2 Likes

A brig giving a repair pack to a ally is huge. She doesn’t have to do damage to be good, there are many other ways she can help. Also mercy got what she deserved.

You do realize she gets the eight nerf now, and the combination of them all is what makes her worthless as a second support? I bet you won’t play Brigitte anyway so it does not really concern you, there are people who don’t want to play a hero which is unviable even in her limited range play. I am not even talking about damage, let it be gone, but at least make her a viable healer which she is not, not with the lowest heals in game and an inconsistent working utility.

1 Like

Question: Is brig worthless?
Answer: No
So I think they’ve done their job.

What they’re trying to avoid is what they did to Ana and doom at the beginning of their release (when doom was bad still)

She is very viable when it comes to peel potential.

RP is on a CD and has a travel time, do you know how often the targets are killed before it even reaches them? Its really not that great you make it out to be, and her healing is still the worst in game, but you said yourself you don’t play her much, so why would you care either.

I love how you’re arguing number of nerfs yet forgetting about, again, genji who’s been nerfed many times, all pretty significant.

And if I had a smurf I’d be willing to see how brig is after this nerf, but, I don’t.

So you make a question, and answer it yourself?

So much logic in that.

I suppose it gonna be see what happens when it’s live I am expecting Brig to be dead 90% of the time and exaggeration aside I don’t see how she’s gonna be much of a factor without contributing to the teamfight outside of healing

I know I’m gonna kill her a lot from a distance and if she shows up I know she can’t kill me I can just leave

1 Like

*Looks at statisitcs
Seems pretty fine
Also it’s rhetorical

With the prevalence of shields and her damage reduction, her peel potential is greatly diminished. Especially vs dive tanks.

It’s travel time is short, especially if you are near the ally that needs it. If you have good reaction and game sense then you can save the heroes that need it. I don’t play her much because I haven’t played much overwatch that much, i’m not even ranked this season.

Your words, not mine. You implied Brig is worthless after all the small nerfs.

It is pretty simple.

Play tracer alot, Dominant a game as tracer and wait until the enemy switches to Brig and you start getting dumpstered now think about what changed when you went from owning to doing nothing

Spoiler alert: It is the armor that cut your dps by half and stopped you from getting picks

How do you get from
“Many of the brig nerfs were meant to be small so as to not instantly make her worthless.”
to brig is worthless? It’s literally stated there, the nerfs are small so she isn’t instantly worthless. You’d have to be drawing some super weird conclusions from that to even get to me saying brig is worthless.

Of course you don’t, why playing a character you want to be worthless.

Brigitte nerfs:
Ult economy nerf -30%
Less armor on Rally
Shield bash CD nerfed twice
Damage of the bash nerfed twice now
Utility nerfed (not working if any part of the hero even touches a part of shield)
Removal of damage on combo
Shield HP nerfed

Sstill not enough for ya, now after she was made into a troll pick.

2 Likes

your words not his btw

Even Tracer mains say they can deal with Brigitte, Brigitte armor is diminishing Tracer effectiveness and its fine, try to deal with Pharah on Brigitte you simply can’t, how is that about a hard counter, not counting even any range which is a natural counter to Brigitte due to her shortest range.

Brig is not a troll pick, she’s the only hero that provides armor. Even the devs don’t want her to be a throw pick.
Here’s a quote from the post:

Follow the conversation, here is eqex3’s comment:

So the nerfs were all small to not instantly make her worthless, but to make her worthless slowly?

That is my interpretation of that comment. I apologize if I made a huge assumption, so please correct me.

1 Like