Brig no longer can combo Tracer

It is technically a buff, but like you said it’s an extremely small one.

Yes.
While Brigitte has to commit to heal, and deal damage while risking herself to be killed.
Brigitte has no mobility or escape options.
No range (6m).
CC of her now works inconsistently, even after being nerfed 2 times before
Lowest heals in game.
No damage.

150, not even 200, no mobility, no range…

But whatever, those parts of her don’t exist.

If Tracer comes straight back to fighting then the support didn’t successfully defend them self at all. That’s like saying Moira successfully defended herself against Doomfist because fade dodged Rocket Punch, despite still dying because Seismic Slam+LMB. Nobody’s successfully defended themselves until the threat’s gone.

She can sub for off healer because she can make space and provide good peel potential.

one because rally builds faster than barrier

and two because brig has so much offensive value AND defensive value that YOU CAN RUN A LUCIO along side her and not miss any of the lacking dps from swapping your projectile/hitscan player. Hence, GOATS. Rally is also stronger than barrier against dive, you realise if something has armor its useless for a winston or tracer to even bother diving it right?

Rofl, are you telling me Brigitte has the same mobility as Genji now?

omg.

Oh yes, let’s ignore people who’ve gone from gold to gm in 50 hours on brig. Seems balanced amirite.

Also sure, gimme a few days, I’ll one trick brig. If it isn’t as easy as I expected I will be back with an apology. Meanwhile you one trick genji, same for you. Lets see who actually follows through and who actually does well.

Oh yes, let’s ignore dva, winston, pharah, tracer, hammond, or rein for the matter of fact as charge has a longer distance than dash.

They should just remove her damage at this rate and make her only heal

I’m not saying she doesn’t have weaknesses, but they are very small compared to her kill potential.

tracer without recalls and low amnts of blinks (because she used blinks to get in, and then got stunned.) is not at all hard to kill for any hero.

I do think blizzard should revert the nerf to shield charge cooldown. If it’s not a real kill combo then I dont see why she should have to wait so long to use it.

1 Like

Brig made space because of her burst damage. Without it, she really can’t do it.

She can peel, but its not reliable compared to the actual tanks.

2 Likes

a game should not be balanced from the bottom up with people who dont know how to use a heros full kit, and their hero interactions, being the anecdotal evidence for buffs/nerfs. If LITTERAL 5 hour scrims a day PROFESSIONAL overwatch players have to swap off tracer because of a masters brig then there too much of a hard counter

Gold to gm in 50 hours? You mean that video where a diamond player got assisted from his friends and climbet with her from plat where he decayed to, and this was even before her other nerfs?

Yeah okay, sure.

Why should I play Genji now, because I have nothing against Genji being in GM or his mains one tricking him, as you deny Brigitte players the same right to climb where they belong to? I play Brigitte and I don’t climb out of my elo, which is high Plat, because the people I play against actually bother to switch to her counters. Don’t derail what’s this about now, discrimination against support players who climb, same old story with Mercy taking “no skill” with even the pros saying she does.

1 Like

Brigitte shouldn’t do everything. Decent AoE heal and tanking are enough. And her damage is still fine, she just loses her burst potential, something that she should never have in the first place.

To be fair, being a tracer counter is one thing. But making tracer virtually unfeasible to play is something else.

You are still a Tracer deterrent but not going to render her unviable in todays ranked.

And here I thought you were belittling genji for being easy.

It takes 6 seconds for Tracer to come back with 2 blinks. Less than that if she used Recall with one or two still charged up. The threat’s never been taken care of, just shunted elsewhere for a few seconds.

Also she could just decide to go pick at a tank. If there’s an un-countered Tracer, which it seems like is going to be exactly what happens all over again after this nerf, then there’s literally never a second where she isn’t a threat to someone, and that’s doubly true when you consider how laughably fast she can charge her ult. Especially when feeding off of a tank.

1 Like