Brig no longer can combo Tracer

Continuing the discussion from Incoming PTR Changes:

So… hard counters are gone? Tracer is back. No Tracer nerfs in sight.

This will be a fun patch.

195 Likes

she also can’t combo 200 hp heroes too or deal a lot of damage to 250 hp heroes
reaper isn’t screwed over by a support/tank hybrid ccing him to death over and over

realistically there’s usually at least one other person hitting the stunned target

60 Likes

Fine. But you can’t make this change without nerfing Tracer.

Tracer HAS BEEN and will ALWAYS BE a problem in this game until you nerf her

268 Likes

While ive taken every brig nerf so far in stride but this one officially makes her a pointless character, she has no place in any comp with her pathetic damage, anemic healing and complete lack of mobility.

138 Likes

brig still has her e and her ult though

just because her combo got nerfed doesn’t mean the rest of her kit isn’t still strong against tracer

34 Likes

No. She isn’t. Tracer has recall. A good Tracer will mop the floor with Brig now.

100%

Now she is just good at nothing

88 Likes

Armor counters Tracer not the combo

65 Likes

I’am so happy i could cry. Thank you for everybody that fought for this.

Edit. Seems like I’am on my second account, oh well.

42 Likes

Good riddance to that broken combo :^)

58 Likes

Seriously, this.
80 healed over 5 seconds is 16hps, 100 over 6 seconds is 16.6667 hps, its not even a justified increase to make up for the complete removal of combo damage.

Brigitte is getting less and less value to take her into a team at all.

50 Likes

tracer can’t realistically oneclip brigitte to any consistent degree and her armor is still very good against her damage output

a discorded combo or a combo with literally one zenyatta orb or the tiniest bit of effort from your team will result in a dead tracer

21 Likes

If they’re doing his, then they should revert Shield Bash not going through barriers.

69 Likes

No. 50 damage, down to 5 damage. The combo will do like 110 damage.

12 Likes

No. The damage isn’t being reduced by 5, it’s being reduced to 5.

41 Likes

What? It is 50+70 as it is now according to the wiki, how on earth will it be 150 instead of 155?

It will be 70+5 which makes it 75 lol.

6 Likes

it means the combo did 105 damage not 150

2 Likes

you have to add a melee, but yeah it still doesn’t oneshot tracer

I know. I had to reread it like 5 times to make sure I was reading it right. I was like… there is no way. Typo? Nope… just totally no idea what he is doing.

4 Likes

She isn’t a problem on the ladder. Only in pro play.

17 Likes

This is a completely unnecessary change to her and makes her not be able to counter anything at all reliably, no one shots on squishies, zou could just as well at least make her stun go though shields again… She is getting more useless now.

26 Likes