The truth behind #Deletebrig

I have seen an increased amount of threads to seemingly “balance heroes” to the point of getting useless, or “balance the game” by deleting heroes lately, this is just as example.

Here is some information which was reposted on reddit, stating what the goals are (it was posted on twitter originally). You can read it for yourself, only remove the space between h and ttp.

h ttps://i.imgur.com/o1NXwl3.jpg

Citation:
Just so you know, after brig is nerfed to the point where she is completely unplayable or just straight up removed, were coming for doomfist and sombra next

You can decide for yourself if that is any good for the game, when a minority wants heroes they dislike deleted or unplayable for other people playing Overwatch.

50 Likes

And that is exactly what is wrong here from the start. Calling people playing a hero you arbitrarily dislike “abusers”, and implying they break rules when you can’t adapt to one hero, is just unfair and entitled.

110 Likes

The conspiracy deepens

3 Likes

i call abuser bcz u play a broken hero for ez sr and thus breaking the game

23 Likes

Then you are plaing a broken hero yourself, can say anyone who dislikes your hero, and you are abusing broken game mechanics to climb SR.

You are providing no proof for your case, in other threads when disussing her you didn’t answer to people who told you about her counters and balance, yet here you are again, calling people playing her abusers.

46 Likes

Just when I thought people ran out of ways to waste their time.
These guys are so confident of them selves lol.
Doomfist and Sombra next? Lmfao. If u hate CC that much just go play CoD.

19 Likes

Always the same argument no matter the game.

“Why don’t you use a real gun instead of that unfair noob toob”.
“You can use it too? It’s like level 1.”
“I’m not gonna use that, it’s for noobs. I HAVE SKILL unlike you.”

Character is available to everyone y’all.

65 Likes

my hero isnt an ez no brain overpowered hero :slight_smile: my hero is a trashtier high skill hero :stuck_out_tongue:
hate it but when i kill u with him, u’ll say, omg this guy is actually good, not just oh man this guy managed to walk up to me with a shield and combo me to death while i couldnt do anything.

6 Likes

Except u can. She has a 155 combo. Last time i checked it was only tracer that can be truly one shot with it.

11 Likes

Would you like some extra salt with your fries or?

39 Likes

See?
Always.

31 Likes

190 actually since u can cancel a melee to a shieldbash and go on with the normal combo

Animation cancel is a completely different topic. If u want that removed it would affect many many heroes.

… your most played hero this competitive season is brig… the projection is real.

12 Likes

nah a lot of heros dont have it, just like lucio has his healing removed when hacked but brig has everything with no downside

Sooooo u want brig’s passive removed while hacked? Or lucios healing enabled while hacked?

This.

There are people in every game who want the game to be unbalanced on purpose, only to play something that considered UP, solely for bragging rights.

I prefer having a balanced game. Usually, “challenging” means underpowered.
If a hero its challenging and balanced, then this hero has op or easy elements to him in contrast with it’s challenging aspects.

Take genji for example:
Making kills with genji takes a good amount of skill, this is also true for his ult.
However, staying alive with genji is very easy because he has many forgiving attributes and escapes compared to other DPS. Thats why genji is actually challenging and balanced in the same time.

Problem is, a plat genji isnt more skilled than a plat 76 in this context. And the people who want “challenging” heroes can’t accept that.

11 Likes

FTFY

6 Likes

Yeah, and so is rock in rock, paper scissors.
Doesn’t mean that rock, paper scissors is a competitive game.

2 Likes

… interesting non comparison.

And sure it is.

2 Likes