Brig no longer can combo Tracer

It is pretty simple.

Play tracer alot, Dominant a game as tracer and wait until the enemy switches to Brig and you start getting dumpstered now think about what changed when you went from owning to doing nothing

Spoiler alert: It is the armor that cut your dps by half and stopped you from getting picks

How do you get from
“Many of the brig nerfs were meant to be small so as to not instantly make her worthless.”
to brig is worthless? It’s literally stated there, the nerfs are small so she isn’t instantly worthless. You’d have to be drawing some super weird conclusions from that to even get to me saying brig is worthless.

Of course you don’t, why playing a character you want to be worthless.

Brigitte nerfs:
Ult economy nerf -30%
Less armor on Rally
Shield bash CD nerfed twice
Damage of the bash nerfed twice now
Utility nerfed (not working if any part of the hero even touches a part of shield)
Removal of damage on combo
Shield HP nerfed

Sstill not enough for ya, now after she was made into a troll pick.

2 Likes

your words not his btw

Even Tracer mains say they can deal with Brigitte, Brigitte armor is diminishing Tracer effectiveness and its fine, try to deal with Pharah on Brigitte you simply can’t, how is that about a hard counter, not counting even any range which is a natural counter to Brigitte due to her shortest range.

Brig is not a troll pick, she’s the only hero that provides armor. Even the devs don’t want her to be a throw pick.
Here’s a quote from the post:

Follow the conversation, here is eqex3’s comment:

So the nerfs were all small to not instantly make her worthless, but to make her worthless slowly?

That is my interpretation of that comment. I apologize if I made a huge assumption, so please correct me.

1 Like

Just make her an NPC at this point.

2 Likes

If tracer can’t get easy quick kills because of armor, then her viability and kill potential drop greatly.

Now, have some insane 1000 hp and 1000 dps characger and nerf them8 times with 100. Or would you rather nerf them only 4 times

Yeah, that why they are tracer mains every in the OWL just dumpteriing brig on the regular

Which statistics, the ones after the nerfs announced?

She was fine and counterable before, and what was needed to do was buff other heroes for them to better combat her if that is what the issue was, she gradually lost in winrates in higher elos, where she got countered more consistently, even your Seagull called her a noob stomper more than once in his videos, now what does that say.

I… am actually sort of fine with this, with a few adjustments:

1. (even slightly more) healing
  2. More health.

Apology accepted, my point was that they were trying to ease her into a good spot instead of like Ana who was gutted for a while

If bizzarra want this stupid nerf to it live they should heavily nerf both tracer and Genji.

I will be fine with this after she receives buffs for healing to make up for the complete lose of the damage combo, if you want her to be a support fine, but make her a support not a broken mess with inconsistent utility and no heals for the team.

The reduction of her shield HP is also unnecessary at this point.

1 Like

Check overbuff yourself, simple enough

Tracer goes in, oneclips a healer, goes out. If there is a Brigitte, she cant do it, since Brig can babysit the other healer giving her permant extra armor and protection. And also, there is still the chance of getting stunned and taking very high amounts of damage

Not a huge assumption, the comment was worded weirdly. I’ma just say what the devs are trying to do. They are balancing her without wanting to make her worthless.

Noob stompers does not mean a hero is bad.

It means they are good at tearing lower skill players apart because lower skill players won’t use the key skills required to stop them.