Brig is a no star hero

Low skill floor =/= low skill ceiling.

tbh I agree. I do enjoy playing her, tho.

1 Like

I’m going to continue smashing your whiny face until you get enough “skill” to stop me. Be gone!

Yeah, couldn´t help myself too… tbh i was just waiting for someone mentioning tracer in a stupid way to link it ^^

Exactly :smiley:
I just love this style…, just so wrong, badly drawn and i laugh at so many of them.

155 guaranteed burst damage sounds like pretty good DPS to me. Also how is a 150 hp burst heal on a 5 second cooldown not good?

Fun Fact : Brigette’s winrate actually goes up as you climb the ranks according to Overbuff.

1 Like

He didn’t say it wasn’t good. He did, however, state a true fact.

ur in plat too.

how is your opinion better then mine?

IMO she is able to do alot with not alot of skill

I will go ahead and assume that all of you have started to main Brig are already in masters.

Play smart and counter her.

It you can say about all heroes. But here we talking about brigitte and what she OP, unfun, ez to learn. I play in game not for feels myself as meat for brigitte’s stuns and cancer mechanic.

This is an alt account, and any rank below grandmaster 4200+ is a joke anyway.

Brig is broken in low ranks under diamond, where people have poorly mechanical-skills.

Brig on diamond, master and GM is a solid pick but you need play her with a lot of careful cuz a single mistake and you are dead in seconds lol

My life is a joke so I mean im fine with this statement :ok_hand:

Do you know probably less than 2% of the playerbase is on GM?. Sorry but are you TROLLING at this point? lmao.

90% of the player base under diamond and only 10% is diamond, master, gm and top 500?. So 98% of the playerbase is a joke! wow

2 Likes

How much are in plat? I wanna know.

k thnxs bud. <3

Thank rank inflation and blizzard refusing to do an mmr reset for over 10 seasons for pretty much every rank except top500 being a joke.

Believe it or not, but there was a time back in season 2 and 3 where Diamond and Masters were respected ranks.

25%.

Source.

1 Like

Nice :ok_hand: didn’t realize it was such a small percentage.

Everyone has an almost infinite skill ceiling

1 Like