Blizzard actually listened

If you think a multi multi million dollar company making changes at the speed of molasses, only to then undo those changes or hell even just scrap em to make even MORE changes for the sake of making changes, and focusing a seemingly disproportionate amount of man hours on the OWL which affects less than 1% of us is…

Wait what was it you were saying about blinders?

I will have faith with the dev team when they properly buff Symmetra and other heroes that haven’t been touched in ages. Specify the game than the company because I do know Blizzard listens to the community. However that depends on the game. WoW they do listen to an certain extent, but it’s positive. Hots is a hit or miss, but it still gets positive results.

Overwatch is actually in the negative for me. They leave too many heroes in the dust for long periods of time.

They listened regarding Mercy? You do realise people are being suspended for creating threads regarding Mercy instead of posting in the megathread? A megathread that is closed. And pointing that out also gets closed…

Yeah, they sure are listening.

I’m trying to, I really honestly am.

But they have made every hero I get any amount of enjoyment from playing [Genji, Widowmaker, Mercy] boarderline useless with braindead counters and pointless nerfs. I’ve all but given up on overwatch. The only thing that keeps me from just giving up and uninstalling is the memories of how much fun I used to have before Brigette and the moth meta.

And what do you do with it? Remove? They explicitly stated that’s not something they intend to do.

Put a resource meter on it? It won’t do **** - at best it will deny Mercy her first rez in the round. That’s it. It will also create competition between healers for healing done, with one doing his actual job shutting down Mercy’s usefulness. Horrendous design.

Revert? To even more problematic and hated version? Forums will burn. A LOT of people hate mass rez.

Or roll with the number of horrendous propositions like RNG-limited rez or High-noon stile rez? Yay. Do I need to explain why those are horrible?

And then people wonder why Blizz isn’t listening. Maybe it’s because they aren’t insane, and know better than mercy spammers what will not work.

Nah, he is just flat out lying.

This was my post:

They basically hi-jacked my Symmetra thread and started derailing it to try and bully me into submission. So I just stopped talking to them, cause it’s like talking to a wall. And you are absolutely right, they will flag anyone with a different opinion and get their buddies to do so as well and will harass you in other threads as well. The mob mentality is real. :grinning:

Don’t flatter yourself that much mate, you don’t have the intellectual capacity to do so. You just have a mob on your side able to bully everyone with a different opinion.

2 Likes

Wow man, I’m sorry of what I said. Those cultist are weird

No worries. Thankfully Blizzard doesn’t listen to that mob mentality. However having any discussion on the forums is now impossible due to a minority of Reverts who are now flagging/harassing anyone with a different opinion.

It’s insane at the moment I’m playing wow and fighting cultist. They are as scary

“Bully”. Okay, let’s not pretend like I was the only one personally attacking you. You were fine with arguing with me and a bunch of others for like a while and then suddenly give up. Lmao, let’s be real here. You got overwhelmed by the amount of people disagreeing with you. Also, you were literally calling those who want a revert a lynch mob. People are obviously going to get pissed off at that. Playing the victim works I guess.

When one side flags and actively silences people’s opinions, this is not a debate. Going after somebody’s threads for a totally different hero is flat out stalking/harassing. False reporting is against the rules, harassing is against the rules, spamming is against the rules. The reason why you are ignored is because you have a mob-like group able to bully anyone with a different opinion. You are a lynch mob, because of your tactics - silencing, falsely flagging people. Calling them trolls, going in threads for other heroes to derail them. And getting other people to do it. That’s called speech policing, not a debate. You didn’t win against me, I choose not to participate.

You called a group of people a lynch mob…

Was a debate. Derailed after someone started talking about being stalked on another thread about Sym or something.

Yeah, I wasn’t denying that.

On the contrary, People were able to report you for trolling because calling people a lynch mob is inflammatory and upsetting.

flag him :stuck_out_tongue:

Elaborate please. I don’t recall anyone spamming.

I can understand that but you were calling us a lynch mob which is something completely different…

Controversy rolls in… Lynching is the act of physically killing (usually by the means of hanging). What you described:

is not a lynch mob.

Everyone gets called a troll if they are being a troll. This isn’t a problem exclusive to Mercy players.

Again, I don’t recall this happening. Pretty sure Ginger did not tell anyone to derail your other threads.

You gave up because too many people were disagreeing with you which was probably the safest thing to do. Cheers for that. Still, don’t encourage it. You should continue the argument if you believe you can confidently defend the points you make.

Simple math…if you get 100 different people suggestion changes for 1 thing and blizz listens to 1 of them (because that’s all they can do)…you still have 99 people that didn’t get what they wanted…so therefore “they don’t listen”

Because you are - your tactics are such as outlined in my post above.

Yeah, your Mercy buddies went after my Symmetra threads and started derailing them to “win” the debate.

Glad you are at least not completely blind to defend such tactics.

If you silence people and falsely flag them and you stalk/harass them in other threads and you get your buddies to do it guess what - you are a lynch mob.

I don’t think you are a literal lynch mob LMAO, you can’t physically kill me obviously you bozo. :rofl: It’s a metaphorical lynch mob.

The number of people disagreeing with me is irrelevant. Once you start actively harassing/going after people’s threads on other heroes, this isn’t a debate, it’s mob justice where you and Reverts gang up on one person to actively troll him. I refuse to be part of such system and the only reason why you and other Reverts continue to bend the rules is because of your mob group. Like I said, enjoy your echo chamber. Just don’t pretend and lie that you “won the debate”. This wasn’t an intellectual victory, you bullied the person to stop participating.

1 Like

Who exactly are we killing physically or metaphorically? Seriously, is that what you interpret us as? A mob that will metaphorically kill you? That’s silly…

Firstly, I don’t know them personally. They simply disagreed with you as well. Secondly, only one person went to your other thread.

Don’t think Blizzard will agree with you here…

Okay, clearly you are over-reacting/over-exaggerating. Most people tend to go by the actual definition of a lynch mob when someone accuses them of being apart of one… And even then, how exactly are we metaphorically killing you (usually by the means of hanging?)

Keep in mind that only one person (from what I know) went to your other thread… Also, you didn’t even reply to a large portion of replies before that. Only reasonable reason; you got overwhelmed.

What rules did we bend? Your perception of the debate is really surprising tbh.

You failed to reply to a bunch of replies even before someone supposedly harrassed you. I consider that a Victory. You don’t need to acknowledge it :stuck_out_tongue: .

Because one person (Ginger) went on your other thread and started to “troll” or because too many people replied to you at once, disagreeing with you?

1 Like

Can’t wait for that block feature :stuck_out_tongue: . Probably not going to happen though because it will be a hindrance to discussions.

Yeah, that’s why I stopped debating with them. When you start to go after a person’s threads on other heroes that draws the line, it’s flat out mob justice.

1 Like

I would respectfully agree and disagree with your point of view. Although it was evident Mercy needed some changes, I never felt that “outhealing” the other supports was ever the problem. Especially since that is the only thing (in my opinion) she really has to offer. It’s almost how they nerfed Ana’s damage way back when when no one had ever considered that an issue.

1 Like

i woudl actually rather to have the bunny hopping fixed once and for all.

Too much effort goes in OWL, and we dont like that.

1 Like