🐦 The Last BASTION of Hope (A Community Made Bastion Ultrathread) OVER 300 LIKES!11!

What’s annoying is people will blow any changes to the “problem heroes” way out of proportion. Remember when he had old spread and headshots? He was still underpowered only because recon was. As soon as people can’t see it they forget how it was in practice and only say “1050 dps NO PLZ NRF!”

5 Likes

Well Said.

Even though we will face Backlash for the smallest of buffs, It’s in the devs hands to push them through. (Or test them at all, Which i personally think is already happening internally)

4 Likes

You missed the give bastion tracks in sentry mode suggestion! :frowning:

Despite suggesting it, I really think this could be one of those changes which doesn’t change his power dramatically but at the same time makes him more viable.

Maybe if he could move at half speed?

1 Like

My b.
Give me a moment I’ll add it to camp 3.

Edit: Done. Added you to the Special thankns as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly hence the use of the slow adverb in the initial suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I meant as a specific value instead of just “slow”. 50% is more easily understood because people have experience with heroes like Orisa doing that.

4 Likes

Id love this. Give bastion some skill shots besides tank.

3 Likes

I miss Bastion. He can do so much, but he doesn’t fend for himself to well. The only thing he’s used for is Pirate Ship.

One more time, I wanna see a buff to our bot!

1 Like

Also make the Railgun shot Energy based, And Non-Delfect-Able
:smiling_imp: Counter Gengo, Why don’t we.

If this were to happen, that is. Lol

Exactly!

1 Like

He Will Rise One Day

5 Likes

People able to post pictures of put bot, I love it.

Also my iocn blizz, pls

2 Likes

I see You too, have reached a higher level of Understanding.

Welcome to the club.

4 Likes

It really is a great Icon, isn’t it? :neutral_face:

Been seeing a lot of those…

2 Likes

Hello. It’s a pleasure to be here.

2 Likes

My icon turned into a normal Overwatch symbol earlier. Try logging out and see if it works.

3 Likes

If they are that uncomfy with reverting it they could AT LEAST (at least) do this:

Make him start accurate like in earlier versions, But make his spread slowly increase to the size it is right now

This is the least they can do.

I agree with this, to a point.

Having Bastion’s Spread Tighter in some way, would reward better aim all around, Raising Bastion’s skill Ceiling at the same time.

2 Likes

I didn’t mean it to be that way, But you just expanded it and I loved the idea.

Thank you

That is the very reason i’m part of the “Revert” Camp. :smile_cat:
Lol.

We need to be rewarded for skill, More so than we are now.
Such as, better Mechanical aim.

3 Likes