💔 Bastion ISN’T being forgotten, he’s being ignored

Hello Mercy, Ana, Symmetra, Rein and sombra

Been here since before all of them. :upside_down_face:

Your point?
They are in the corner with us.

2 Likes

Mercy, constant attention(not the attention everyone wants but still).

Ana, consistent buffs.

Symmetra, entire rework and just got buffed.

Reinhardt, they say something is happening, but nothing yet so I’ll give you that one.

Sombra, consistent changes(again not always the right ones, but still).

Bastion, nothing for a year and a half except a blanket falloff buff.

3 Likes

What do you mean you’ll grant that one? Reinhardt is always on the upper half of the pick rate list.

It’s more of an issue with bugs and broken physics.

i didnt mean to isolate, just this problem is bigger than it seems, sadly.
Every mercy thread gets thrown into a moderator made megathread known as “the void/trash bin” by mercy mains lol. they just arent reading these kinds of posts,

We aren’t talking about some annoying bugs but how the hero plays in terms of balance.

Don’t get Chibi started on angel healer lady who we should not talk about too much for fear of joining them in their megathread.

Yeah, but it was more an “ignored issues list”, not a balance list

Listen… When it comes to Mercy,

1 Like

So you’re going to go ahead and concentrate on ignored bugs that don’t even affect the health of the hero in any significant way rather than looking at it broadly?

I mean… Rein’s shatter still doesn’t work half the time even when it directly hits an enemy… I’ll give them Rein on this one.

He needs to be addressed as well.

That’s a very vague philosophy which to live by don’t you think.

not the attention anyone wants. but for the most part these communities arent being listened to.
No one asked for that nano buff, Ana isnt played because shes immobile

Symmetra, the leftclick range isnt the main issue.

reinhardt, did you see the shady change to his animation where you cant see it? made it to likve, pretty sure its so that you cant complain about it cos you cant see its intended size.

sombra, NO ONE asked for that mini rework, and it changed how she plays in a wierd way.

no, 13 nerfs, not “attention” nerfs. because they’re such cowards, they cant even say they failed a rework, and arent even reading feedback.

1 Like

Okay, does that change the fact that according to the stat websites he is the top 5 picked hero in the game?

Me? Naa, I’m just gonna constantly propose buffs for a hero who desperately needs them every single day until he gets some.

1 Like

If you want your opinion to be heard, evaluated, and noticed, then you should Never Stop voicing it, nor should you keep Yourself From voicing it for any reason.

Even if that opinion is uninformed, you may just enlighten yourself through the very pursuit of knowledge.

2 Likes

no, not really. mercy says something similar “never stop fighting for what you believe in!”

1 Like

That’s a lot less vague, good.

1 Like

Be it Bastion buffs, Mercy reworks, or Reinhardt bug fixes, i’ll Never Stop.

1 Like