šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

I donā€™t want to go derail this thread to much, but my point is that Bastion has been here since the begining. Watching other heroes come and go, escaping for 2 days, then falling back downā€¦

2 Likes

That is attention whether you like it or not, and has it ever come to your mind that they are reading feedback but donā€™t agree with it?

That would be Ana I beleive, or am I confusing my main healers?

mercy is the second most picked hero, because of Res on E, you dont have to work for res, you can die over and over and still res, sheā€™s even easier than ever before, with nothing left to master and they wont admit they messed up.

2 Likes

I think that is Ana, yeah. Iā€™m pretty sure.

sure, but they wont touch her because her winrate is 50% and sheā€™s played. no one wantes mercy to be OP, we want her to be impactful and rewarding.

What proof do you have that it is because her res is on E and that she would be better reverted?

So she is the second picked hero because she isnā€™t impactful?

saying attention soulds too vague, she has been nerfed 13 times, not one buff. so its NERFS not ATTENTION, the moderators lock mercy posts and move to the void and they arent seen by actual game devs.

she can just res. thats it. rock simulator for 2 seconds 50hp/second is a joke for someone who can only heal.

1 Like

13 nerfs, still the most picked hero.

Second, you have no proof that they arenā€™t read by the balance team.

no one is saying that she needs buffs or nerfs, we want her to be fun again not someone you pick because she can res every 30 seconds.

1 Like

Itā€™s so much of a joke she is the second picked healer, am I right?

And I asked you before, do you have any comparable stats to old and new Mercy that would show that this is all because of rez on E?

they have only ever commented on one major post.
and if someone is nerfed 13 times it means theyā€™re nefing the wrong things. mercy without res is terrible and useless.

2 Likes

Be carefulā€¦ Zaydar has you on his Raydar, and he can argue for days on endā€¦ <.<

5 Likes

They donā€™t owe you blueposts, I said this many, many times and Iā€™ll keep saying it. Nothing you do will qualify a blue post in a way that if you donā€™t get it you get the right to complain.

You can keep saying that, but unless you have actual proof of it that isnā€™t ā€œcould be, could be not, but I think it isā€ then we wonā€™t get anywhere regarding that.

I like Squid, Iā€™m not going to start anything bad.

1 Like

think for a second, its easier to PREVENT a snowball than try and stop one. SHE STARTS THE GAME WITH RES!!!
she can stop the first fight by negating a pick without working for it or playing well. ressurecting someone is a crazy ability to have on a normal spell. it was an ulitmate for a reason - you had to charge it to use it.