šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

What responce ?

Do yourself a favor a donā€™t ask(unless you want to learn how to cook an omlet, in which case you will find some pots which are quite helpful).

The one about getting back on topic from potatoes.

Iā€™m back. o-o
hi.

It would seem that someone let Emo Chibi out of his cage last night, But everything is sorted now.

Potatoes also helped get us back on Topic, great.
Any other news i should know about? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

birby !

shshsfl imite gsg<sd

Theā€¦ thing about Ganymede?

Yeaā€¦ i kinda wish Ganymede could play some sort of role in Bastionā€™s actual gameplayā€¦ But other than a Discord orb clone, i canā€™t think of muchā€¦

that, and unless Ganymede can make Sentry more powerful where it needs to be, the poor birb isnā€™t of much helpā€¦

recon birb ?
sgdfgsgsdg

Although I donā€™t like vision based abilities for him because thatā€™s not his issue what if he had Ganymede fly in a straight line where Bastion is looking and any enemies within line of sight of Ganymede in a specific area get marked.

As in itā€™s kind of a flare that gives you walls while it can see the enemy in a radius.

truz, its more about his damage being the issue

As much as i love the idea of Recon Birb friend helping to do some actualā€¦ Reconā€¦ We also want to stay away from making people think Bastion would be ā€œBloatedā€

Hmmā€¦ You are giving me ideasā€¦
(Which is a dangerous thing to do.)

On the strange Topic of turning Bastion into a Tankā€¦ (which is still a cool idea)
What if Ganymede actually helped Heal Instead of hurtā€¦
(Yes i try to shoehorn lore into everything)

Ganymede is only around when Bastion is in a better state of mindā€¦ So, what if we turned Bastion into a literal off-Tank, And Ganymede was a healing ability?

butā€¦ get thisā€¦ not for Bastion directly, But healing allies more than himself?

Imma just throw that out thereā€¦ Just a thoughtā€¦

DISCUSS.
(and no iā€™m not even saying Bastion needs this, all iā€™m saying is itā€™s an idea.)

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t want a recon ability instead of a better Sentry mode, but giving him some form of utility is a good way of making him actually viable (as opposed to usable but somewhat situational).

I think just sending Ganymede in a straight line to detect enemies would be a little too similar to Hanzo, but I do kinda still like the ā€œdiscord Ganymedeā€ thing, even if itā€™s just a single target enemy reveal and not a damage boost.

1 Like

Well it goes further and detects while in flight with a slower flight speed and only has LoS so itā€™s quite a lot different.

I meant like the basic ideaā€¦ They both reveal enemies within a radius of the ability for a limited timeā€¦

Yeah, Bastionā€™s would be infinite radius and non-static placement, but I think theyā€™re still a little to closeā€¦ :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I made a thread on Bastionā€™s old barrier kind of like Hammondā€™s temp shields What if Bastion had a temp shield like Hammond?

1 Like

i would like to reminf you/us all that

MEI damage frop off has been COMPLETLY TAKEN OFF, meaning she does max damage even on the other side of the galaxyā€¦

what the hell is going on with this gameā€¦???

2 Likes

Just wait a few monthsā€¦ This thread will still probably have no official response, and weā€™ll be talking about Reinhardtā€™s new gun.

5 Likes

more like when the game/humanity is dead still no awnser

2 Likes

At this rate we will be on megathread #54 in a few months, unless this one also gets uncapped.

1 Like

I wish they added a small change to bastion where other teammates can see a laser beam coming out of the turret or maybe even recon mode.

This way they can see which target is bastion focusing on. Plus they could make fun of bad day aim.

noice.

1 Like

Has Katarina been replying this whole time ?
Sheā€™s writing a novel, maybe ?

1 Like