šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

But are you picky when it comes to bastion buffs?

2 Likes

Not particularly.

1 Like

Iā€™m having an egg nowā€¦ Itā€™s a scrambled egg that was meant to be an omelette :frowning:

If anyone is thinking of making an omelette, medium heat is too hot, youā€™ll instantly cook the eggs as soon as they hit the pan

3 Likes

Was it supposed to be a breakfast?

Kinda sortaā€¦ I usually wait till about 12 to eat breakfast, and then just have a snack later on, and then eat dinner

I tend to eat just one meal per day so i can save up some money for lootboxes :hear_no_evil:

Bad idea.
VERY bad idea.

1 Like

Just eat potatoes. All potatoes, every day. Potatoes are cheap. Then you can eat 3 meals a day, and still have lots of money left over.

Go to sams, buy a pallet of potatoes

Ofc im eating potatoes, how else can i save up some money?

Iceā€¦ i eat ice as well.

1 Like

The moment a potato blight hits, youā€™re kinda screwed, but until then youā€™re good to go

2 Likes

OK.

This is your captain speakingā€¦ umm it seems we kinda drifted away from topicā€¦ in one or two posts we should be able to get back on track. Stay safe out there.

1 Like

Potato Bastion, make it happen Blizz

4 Likes

Rice is cheap af, too. It might give you unpreferable arsenic levels of you eat too much, but itā€™s good to mix it up from just the potats.

2 Likes

What have i doneā€¦

4 Likes

Allow me to get us back on topic.

New E ability for Bastion: Gandymede

Bastion sends out Gandymede to scout the enemieā€™s position. Think of it like RIP tire that could fly but doesnā€™t do damage.

Ganymede moves 10 meters per second in all directions

Has 25 health

If Ganymede is destroyed he returns to his own POV

Bastion can return to his POV anytime by hitting the interact key

No cool down

Can be used in any configuration

What do you guys think? We definitely have better ideas but any Bastion buff is a good Bastion buff.

Also this would come with the usual buffs that we have talked about to death.

The no cooldown part seems a bit muchā€¦ maybe 8 - 10 secondsā€¦

And maybe you can mark enemies for your team to see them kinda sorta like sonic arrow.

1 Like

what bastion did not had in burst damage had in overhaul great damage, so the sentry was QUALIFIED FOR HIMā€¦

as i would like to ADD, bastion MINIGUN, was one of the FEW or NONE in games that DEPECTED ACCURATLY A MINIGUNā€¦see what i mean ?
Now its just a flappy sentry that is like ALL OTHER GAMES, this games really seperated good games and bad games depiction of good reproductionā€¦

just changing the minigun proprety,
since when does a bullet comes out of a barrel at 35Ā°+ ?

right DEVs ?

2 Likes

Wow that would feel out of place.
Also butchering the flow of his playā€¦ Whatā€™s left of it.

1 Like

I know, it was mostly ment to get on the topic of Bastion and off the topic of potatoes.

4 Likes

I wake up, and this is the first response I see. What have you done?

3 Likes