💔 Bastion ISN’T being forgotten, he’s being ignored

“Jeff Laughs as he reads posts about himself, written in third person.”

1 Like

that is actual torture… seems normal for blizzard standarts

I think they are too worried about saying something like

“Yes we are working on him”

then everyone will go from “TELL US ABOUT BASTION” to “WHEN IS THE BASTION CHANGES”

They really won’t get anything out of this until they are at least 1 month or less away from presenting some actual changes…

3 Likes

My guess is… they might very well have to have a “Feedback Thread” for the resulting outcry against bastion…

All those salty threads that would be made… O-o

Yeah, I would hate to know a rework is coming but having to wait 3 months, but I also hate not knowing…

1 Like

This is honestly the position they got themselves in with sym. People kept making threads like

(Not calling anyone out, just giving examples)

So i think blizz just decided that if they don’t have any useful information then they will not present any to the general public.

1 Like

5 Likes

That’s a bug that came with the Symmetra patch (so it’s on live). I assume it’s a bug anyway, it’s not on any patch notes anywhere.

1 Like

Uh.

So I found 2 threads while wasting time on the previous forums just now.

The original “Bastion needs buffs” thread:

And a thread that says recon needs buffs:

Amazing piece of history, because not once did I see IC or anything relating to him having more self sustain.

8 Likes

Reading through These threads make me Almost Want downvotes back. -.-

Blizzard “Buffed” bastion then Nerf him after 3 days and left him in a worst state before the “buff”, unlike other heroes he never received a buff after that. Why should he be left in this state still? There is no reason for him to still be trash. Bastion is annoying to deal with at time, but he deserved to be in better placed.

6 Likes

Welcome Holo, to our year and a half long pleight…

3 Likes

hey guys what if bastion got crits back in sentry, but only against barriers?

1 Like

I mean… You Can Get through a Barrier pretty quickly… It’s not like it’s much of a struggle, as it could be… I would rather have crits where they matter…

The enemy Heads. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

yea I would too, just thought of that though. So, I wanted to share it.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing so!

It Is An interesting concept, as it would Allow us to deal more damage to those Behind The barriers, because they would be… Gone.

But i fear the outcry would kill us faster than a Nano Blade.

1 Like

haha well all they would have to do is switch off a barrier tank! Just like you should switch off bastion when the enemy team has hanzo. or most heroes for that matter.

1 Like

Ow… Right in the feels. ;-;
(But it’s too true.)

But to tell you the truth, i would be perfectly fine if they Buffed Shield Tanks, But also Bastion as well. Bastion counters them… And should be buffed (Greatly) But they also need not suffer further for it.

2 Likes

I don’t think that that would be enoght…

Sorry for you not receiving a response yet.

The next incoming important patch day will be the day. Exactly the hammond patch.

Edit: added a missed “day” word

2 Likes