šŸ’” Bastion ISNā€™T being forgotten, heā€™s being ignored

Those times take his armor into consideration

That one I didnā€™t direct to anyone, but the comment I wrote replying to you beforehand I did but it doesnā€™t show that I did.

Imagine playing with a Controllerā€¦ -.-

Iā€™m surprised there arenā€™t Gengos in my nightmares.

I actually find Tracer about 10000% Better to fight, now that she doesnā€™t have an un-counter-able Delete Bastion button.

She canā€™t jump in the air, soā€¦ As long as sheā€™s Somewhere Around me, its all about Aiming.

(Aiming at a Genji on console, is legit IMPOSSIBLE Due to mechanical limitations)

Yup, I also prefer fighting Tracer because I donā€™t have to play ā€œWill and when will I deflect?! Enjoy!ā€ like I have to with Genji, as he is orbiting me 4 times per 2 seconds.

4 Likes

Iā€™m glad other people talk about this behaviorā€¦
Itā€™s one of the ONLY Things in ANY GAME That can actually Tilt Me.

Because (Especially on Console) Itā€™s Literally Un-Counter-able.

btw pulse bomb will take out your armor so a single clip will kill you after.

Hahaha, I know right? Not only are you being murdered but itā€™s as if youā€™re being made fun of as he is doing it.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so glad that got nerfed.

I would be sitting there and see a Tracer and just think ā€œwelpā€, as she triple blinked towards me and got an easy kill.

4 Likes

Ohā€¦ I knowā€¦

But at very least it gives you a few seconds for a healer to focus on your health, instead of the already full health Reinhardt they are probably pocketingā€¦ -.-

Yup, thatā€™s the only time that I actually appreciated having IC.

Iā€™ve seen so many ā€œRevert the pulse bomb nerf, she canā€™t even one shot a Bastion anymoreā€ā€¦ Itā€™s so painfulā€¦ Tracer doesnā€™t even have to try, it was just a 100% guaranteed insta-kill.

6 Likes

The dark places youā€™ve been to, I feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Yeaā€¦ One of the arguments i ALWAYS Got From Tracer mains (Especially on the OLD Forums) Was that ā€œTracerā€™s Pulse is SO Hard to land tho!!ā€

Likeā€¦ Not on a Stationary Target. -.- Not then, is it hard to land.

Just mash blink, Q, Then recall.
It was a Guaranteed Kill Every time.

3 Likes

If I had a dollar for every time I would tell my Rein to save himself by turning to shield himself from the bomb on me, Iā€™d just buy Blizzard and nerf pulse bomb myself.

Or just make Bastion goodā€¦ whichever worksā€¦

4 Likes

So can I know your bois DPI and in game sens?

If i had a Dollar for every time a Reinhardt had his shield pulse bombed, And Turned it TOWARDS ME.

I could probably buy myself a new account. ;-;

1 Like

800 and 7.5 I think

Seriously? Iā€™m afraid to mention mine.

Is it 16,000 and 100?

Oh god iā€™m tired.

I have never understood this area of gameplay anyways. <.<
I can barely remember what all that means right nowā€¦

Since i play on Console i guess itā€™s a bit more confusingā€¦