Bastion clear Ult bug. video proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anYBF5h0TTc
If bastion uses his cannon shot just when his ult ends, that delay of ult weapon remains onto NEXT ult, so you can’t shoot immediately in next ult. they didn’t fix this for 2 years.

reproduce: shoot just when ult ends. then that delay of weapon moves to next bastion ult first shot. you can’t shoot first cannon shot for 1 second. brutal.

edit:

12 Likes

This has been in the game so long you’d think they would have fixed it, or even acknowledged it in the 2 years this game has been out.

6 Likes

They should at least comment on what they’re doing with it, but seeing as Bastion isn’t a popular hero I don’t know if they remember the bug existing.

4 Likes

I don’t think they remember Bastion existing in general

4 Likes

At least the art team still acknowledges him

3 Likes

please, reply it. make it megathread, so blizz can see this. this is easy bug but they didn’t care because it’s bastion.

2 Likes

Do you have some footage of this.

This should definitely get fixed and it helps if you provide multiple recordings of this and post it in the bug report section.

1 Like

shoot just when ult ends. then that delay of weapon moves to next bastion ult first shot. you can’t shoot first shot for 1 second.

Huh, didn’t know that was the cause.

1 Like

I already made a megathread for Bastion and it has that at the top of it.

5 Likes

My cause for this bug is true and exact. Add it to your megathread. Many people and dev need to know this cause.

2 Likes

I’ve made a quick to the point visual for how it happens, its not the greatest demonstration but hopefully you get the idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anYBF5h0TTc

3 Likes

good job!! thanks for making it.

Yeah no problem, I found your reasoning and decided to check it out for myself then I made the video :smiley:

You could add the video to your thread for a more simplified answer

oops, didn’t realize what you wanted so I edited what I said out. I’ll post that explanation there too.

edit: it’s there if you want to take a look. It’s at the top right below Kolorblind’s demonstration of it happening.

I was able to reproduce this bug. This is a major discovery.

2 Likes

Please, please fix this, Blizz. This gets me killed more often than it should.

1 Like

blizz needs to see this and fix. this is old bug.

1 Like

The amount of times I failed to rocket jump because of this bug is frustrating. Please fix this Blizzard. I know you love ignoring Bastion feedback but at least respond to this

2 Likes