Anyone here that has played since launch?

Still here. I come and go from time to time.

Been playing since two weeks after launch.
I stopped playing for 4 or 5 months during the third year because of high toxicity and many friends leaving, but the situation got a lot better.
I also completely stopped playing ranked, which incredibly increased my overall enjoyment of the game.

Yep, I am still here

I have been playing since 2017 when season four was a thing, but I would have loved to be around for launch if I knew the game existed at that time.

Back in those days, I was nolifing RuneScape

1 Like

Season 3 is when I joined.

2 Likes

“How do you even live?” - Ashe

Been here since open beta C:

:sun_with_face:

Absolutely :slight_smile:

20 min

I wasn’t going to pick up OW initially, but a number of friends got it so I followed suit and picked it up on launch day.

Been playing since day 1 :smile_cat:

Not beta but I’ve been playing since day 1. Or at least sometime before competitive was introduced.

1 Like

Played for 30 seasons. Going only QP starting season 31.

is there something you miss about old overwatch? (it can include before launch things)

Pre-ordered n a beta player but i haven’t played in a few months. Probably not getting ow2 due to the focus on pve when all i want is a full on moba mode.

1 Like

I’ve been here since the first summer games event in 2016.

I can’t say i agree with the direction they’ve been taking overwatch since OWL came out - prioritizing being “exciting to watch” and mechanical gameplay over the game’s founding principle of “the strategy-heavy hero shooter for people who normally wouldn’t touch an FPS with a ten-foot pole.”

But my experience with the game in 2016-2017 was so good that I’m still here years later, even after I’ve lost hope of the game ever returning to it’s roots.

4 Likes

Despite my complaints during the years, I’ve been here since day 1.

1 Like

Been here since beta. Only ever even tried the game because of the baby Winston pet in WoW that you got for buying the collector’s edition. Figured I’d try it - ended up loving it. lol

… At least for awhile. Still looking forward to coming back for PVE modes in OW2.

Player?

I’ve only joined the team/Blizz around 6 months ago. I was fortunate enough to have a good friend on the team who invited me to one of our internal friends and family tests before announce/beta. My first experience with Overwatch was watching my kids sitting next to Metzen’s kids, loving every minute.

I’ve been a fan of the game ever since.

18 Likes

Been playing since the open beta spring of 2016.

1 Like

My gf has it but she dont play since years ago