Anyone here that has played since launch?

Been here all along :smiley:

Came here with enough members to make a full clan… now only I remains

yes but I haven’t done comp since like season 12

Was here 3 weeks after launch and mained Lucio cuz he was S tier according to a random gaming article lol.

I remember those horrible weekly special brawl cards too.

I play Overwatch since February 2016 and still play it (and enjoy it a lot). I play it each day 2 to 4h.

i started playing on ps4 open beta, played on console for 1 and a half year, new account on pc until now

1 Like

I started played in the open beta two weeks before the initial launch.

1 Like

Own the Atari 5200 and it still works.

Unfortunately only one of my six Atari controller still works. not bad for early 80s technology

1 Like

I have been here since the Open Beta, but I gave up on Competitive long ago.

I have been a QP-only warrior for like more than a year now? I can say for certain that my Overwatch-related stress and depression is down, and I have been a lot happier in the game overall, especially when playing in full stacks with my friends.

1 Like

its crazy how the original nintendo system came out just a bit later. turned the video game world upside down. probably is the catalyst for everything today

Been here since beta.

Wasn’t planning to buy the game until I played the beta.

1 Like

Played since day one, quit when brig got released and played other things, came back about a year and a half ago to see that nothing has changed other than other games being boring.

That’s cheating. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

God help me, I have.

holds up tiny Baby Winston figurine

Been playing since early beta and launch, do not plan to stop either.

Not quite, I have the skin but wasn’t around at launch
The skin came from a code that was added to pre-launch games, which then could be sold, I bought one for $30 early on, though I think they go for upwards of a couple hundred dollars nowadays

He’s also been playing OW2 since before launch

1 Like

Been playing since open beta, loved the game so much i preordered the game then and there

I did skip season 1 though, was still on ADSL internet back then so i had constant disconnecting issues

I pre ordered the game on console and played since launch - but competitive only since season 2 or 3. Used to play ow exclusively every night. I haven’t played since before halloween, just logged in for skins. And before that I maybe did my placements and possibly 2 games a week. It’s not the lack of content for me - it’s more the rubbish state qp and comp are in - from smurfing / alt accounts, teammates who look like they have given up, lobsided matchmaking, constant attention to balance for upper level with no care about bottom tiers (just because a character CAN work with PROPER TEAMWORK - doesn’t mean it’s viable down below where there is NO TEAMWORK.

The constant buffing of DPS and nerfing everything else - and the lousy change of game direction pretty much killed ow for me. I’m stuck between nostalgia and wanting to delete the game.

Been here since the beta into now, still active, just quit playing comp after peaking several seasons ago.

Been here since game launch, on and off. Have noir Widowmaker. Most recent ExC and the announcement about OW2 pushed me to uninstall for a while though. Probably won’t be back for holiday event or anything in the near future. I just check the forums sometimes.