Anyone Else Having Issues With OWL Tokens Drops?

It is very much warranted negativity. They have put all their apples into OWL and it’s failing. If it fails the game will fail.

2 Likes

Ok i update my status. I got only Sigma Contenders skin. Maybe I lost some time to get Moira skin. So I’m not panicking right now and wait for Tuesday. Still no tokens.

add me to list i guess (for like first time ever)…but i havent gotten a single token all weekend…

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for all the work as always. I was wondering though, is there going to be a thread dedicated to these issues like in the previous seasons?

I haven’t gotten any tokens this week nor the contenders skins from earlier.

Not from me. Another member of the community has been keeping track of the Contenders schedule and keeping an eye on a few things regarding drops which you can check out here:

6 Likes

Hey all, wanted to add as mentioned in the other thread(s) Blizzard mentioned in the stream chat they were aware of the issue and that tokens should be rewarded in accounts by August 23rd. I received my delayed Sigma skin yesterday.

Thank you Craig!
I have the same problems with the tokens / skins in OW League and OW Contenders. And I’m also still missing the OW Contenders Tracer and Wrecking Ball skins.
I hope that the problem will be solved soon.
And thanks in advance to anyone who can help us here!

Still no tokens from last week OWL. They are still catching up? It’s been 4 days.

2 Likes

I haven’t got any Tokens yet, but earned Moira & Sigma Contender skins.

3 Likes

Nothing on the tokens, and still nothing with moira. Sigma showed up the other day, and I watched all of the B sides EU, NA, and now KOR. Still nothing, and that’s like 17 hours worth of streams. I’ll afk the EU and NA streams today as well, but we’ll see…

1 Like

Same. Got both skins but no tokens. I should easily get 120+ tokens whenever they appear.

2 Likes

CM says it will take few days to catch up

1 Like

Still no tokens here or on my gf’s account. Hopefully sorted soon enough

2 Likes

Add me to the list it’s Tuesday now still no tokens or Contender skins. Since the start of august.

2 Likes

Contenders skins are fixed. And there is contenders on now, at least for Sigma and Moira. If you didn’t get Tracer or Ball by now you likely won’t.

1 Like

Got my Sigma skin, no Moira, but to be fair I think I need more time for that one.

Still no tokens however, watched all weekend.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say they’re “fixed” at all. Yeah, everyone got a delayed drop from last week, but it’s been over 5 hours for contenders yet again and I’m still not getting my moira drop. Sigma showed up the other day, but still no moira then, and no moira now.

1 Like

Still have no Moria or OWL tokens, been watching EU for a few hours now.

1 Like

Yep. 8 hours of contenders today, and NA hasn’t even started, yet still no moira drop.

2 Likes